8

"Joonie... Do you know where Jimin is?"

"No baby, why ask?" Namjoon pet his beautiful omega's hair.

"Don't know, just... I just... You know, I haven't seen him today and I've got some sort of feeling, I don't know..."
Jin's brows drew curved lines as they furrowed, the omega wondering where his baby alpha cousin was.

Namjoon kissed his adorable mate's cheek.
"Don't worry baby, I'm sure he's good, I mean... It's Jimin we're talking about here."
At this statement they both laughed, Jin's worry now forgotten as he cuddled up to his mate in their bed.

.
Hot breaths trailed down Jimin's neck as Jungkook mouthed sloppy wet kisses sucking on the flawless soft skin.

"J-Jungkook... S-Stop-"

"Baby... My omega... You're gorgeous." Jungkook looked into the eyes of the omega in denial.
"So beautiful..." He saw the little omega's eyes glaze over with tears.
"Don't cry baby" He gently swiped the tears away.

This was what Jimin's omega had always wanted, Jimin had always hidden it, had it somewhat concealed, he found it ultimately irritating, in more ways than one.

But maybe, just maybe...

Maybe a part of him had also wanted it too, to be loved, being acknowledged for who he truly was and not the front he'd always put up.

"You're amazing, so adorable..." Jungkook's heart swelled with affection at the sight before him. 'Park Jimin, leader of the Park mafia', was looking down at his feet, his lips all pouty as he played with his cute sweater paws. He couldn't believe it yet couldn't get enough of it.

"So beautiful..." The alpha's grip on the omega tightened even more, his pheromones so thick it was fuzzing up the omega's head.

Their lips meet in a kiss and does a complete turn from something in between soft and sweet to something hungrier. Jimin let himself go, not fully, but he did, his omega side half taking control, letting Jungkook lead the kiss, the omega was blushing furiously as he felt a rush of butterflies in the lower region of his belly.

Jimin had never kissed before so he was trying his best to keep up.
He suddenly felt the alpha's tongue prodding at his lips, he was confused at first but then got the message when he felt Jungkook's tongue trying to pry his lips open, so he let him, leaving a little gap between his lips, enough for the alpha's tongue to slither in, Jimin's eyes widened ever so slightly at the foreign sensation.

Jungkook slowly guided Jimin's hands to his shoulders, then slowly groped at Jimin's behind, this had Jimin gasping, hooded eyes flying open in surprise, however he didn't complain or think of moving away, it felt too good to do so.
Jungkook taking that as a go ahead, further groped at the omega's ass, cupping the two cheeks with both hands, squeezing and kneading them.
The omega felt so weak as he clung to the alpha for support, maybe this was what his wolf had wanted all along—to be adored, loved and dominated.
And if Jimin was being honest to himself, maybe it did feel good.

The alpha pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their red and slightly swollen lips. The alpha kept murmuring praises to the breathless omega,
“So good... So beautiful... Amazing baby...” As he leaned forward, allowing their temples to touch then staying put.

“This was... Your first kiss?” Jungkook asked as he leaned away, arms still tightly braced around the omega—Jimin.

“Y-Yes... It w-was” The omega's arms still settled around the alpha's neck as he replied, his cheeks still carrying a tint of pink as his head buzzed with little 'maybe's.

That's when realisation slapped Jimin right across the cheek, and trust that it stung pretty bad, eyes open and his lips parted in shock. He wriggled in the alpha's hold, Jungkook eventually letting go upon seeing this.

“What's wrong?” Jungkook searched the omega's expression.

“Leave...”