23

Sunlight fluttering in through the gap in the curtain that was peaked open, blond fluff at the end of the ray of light.

The blonde stirred in his sleep, lids fluttering open just as gently as the intangible stream of light, the boy automatically curls himself into the warm, firm figure, eyes closed once again.

What is-
Jimin reached out, blindly groping lower at the large body beneath him only to feel a large hard bump between his fingers.
W-What's t-this?
Jimin's small wandering hands pushed firmly against the bump only feel an arm wrap tightly around his waist and a deep shaky exhale at the nape of his neck.

Jimin jerked up from the previous position to find himself sited low on the hips of a blurred figured.

The said figure's scent reached the nostrils of the blonde and when he realizes that it was the 'pestering pest', he solely tugs his face into a grimace when he sees the face of the other.

Jungkook was no fool, he could smell the sweetness of the omega's scent enough to spike up his own as he he smirks.
“Are you awake baby?”

“No, I'm clearly snoring, are you deaf?”
The omega scoffs furrowing his brows further, glaring and trying to ignore the way his wolf wagged his tail, thrashing around happily.

“Tut, tut, always so feisty. My feisty omega.”
The alpha smiled using both hands to grope at the smaller's ass.

“Who said I'm yours?”
Jimin smacked off the older's prying hands, hopping off and going to the bathroom.

That went a lot better than I thought it would.
Jungkook thought as he got up following the smaller.

“What's all this?!”
Jungkook heard Jimin holler and paused before swiftly dashing into the bathroom, joining the boy.

Jungkook meets Jimin, the omega's collar tugged by his small hands as he stares at the mirror like a mad man, splurges of red and purple decorated the smaller's skin and Jungkook knew it was time to quietly step out of the bathroom before he met a furious Jimin.

Jungkook gingerly turned around, carefully stepping towards the door, knowing that the slightest noise would attract the other's attention, but unfortunately for him the quiet creak of the opening door gave him away and Jungkook was forced to meet eyes an angry omega.

“Why... Why are there... What's all these?”
Jimin's voice rang out softer than expected and Jungkook was sacred out of his wits. Was it a plan to lure him in so that when Jungkook would get closer the omega could knee him harshly between the legs to leave him alone after he'd yelped and let out groans of agony like he had done the night before? Jungkook hoped not and knew the situation was quite dicey.

Being stuck in between a rock and a hard place Jungkook took a risky route, slithering up behind the puzzled omega.

“Don't t-tell me- Jungkook-... Did we-”
Jimin began, his tone shaky as he let out sniffles, lithe figure beginning to wrack with sobs.

Jungkook's heart broke at the sight, would it be that bad if it did happen? Did the omega not like him even in the slightest?

“Jimin it's... It's okay, nothing happened.”
It was out of Jimin's character to cry over such a thing or even cry at all.
“Nothing happened Jimin, we only kissed and when and when tried to take off your briefs you sent your knee flying towards my balls and went to sleep.”

“Pfft-”
Jimin bursts out laughing despite his teary and once saddened state.
“You're crazy Kook!”

The alpha scratched at his nape shyly at the omega's words, but it was all true.
“It's true though. Come on, get ready, we're going somewhere.”

“What? Why?”