22

"Get off me... Now"
Jimin demanded and Jungkook smiled ignoring the smaller's words before diving in for the boy's lips, sucking at the soft, plump skin, Jungkook was sure he had and would never taste anything sweeter.

Jungkook used his freehand to push the smaller's thighs apart before sitting himself in a comfortable position between them. He grinds into the crotch of the boy below him earning a faint gasp before he plunges his tongue into his mouth, his hips never stopping and this had Jimin in a quiet struggle with his own self.

The alpha slipped his free hand beneath the boy's shirt, gingerly caressing at the faint lines of his abs before reaching further to play with a nipple, the hushed whimpers the omega made go straight to his crotch.

"Fuck, come here baby."
Jungkook tugs Jimin upwards by his wrist, the omega already in the haze of the alpha's sweet scent of coffee with just a dash of cinnamon and dark chocolate that tingled his senses and blended beautifully with his own.

Jungkook places the omega on his lap, an arm wrapped around the boy's waist to secure him on his lap before his hands quickly set to work, undoing buttons while licking into the other's mouth.
He moves to the boy's trousers, they were fitted perfection, emphasizing on the curves of his hips, voluptuous thighs and perfectly rounded thick butt, he unbuttons and pulls the zipper open quickly.

Jungkook squeezes firmly, big strong hands kneading into the fat, soft behind of the younger boy who lets out a moan that's a bit louder that quiet, trembling hands squeezing at the shoulders of the alpha before him.
Jungkook takes the risk of staring up into those sexily hooded yet innocent eyes, sinful yet ethereal lips bitten and slick with spit and shirt hanging low on his shoulders. Something about Jimin's expression reminded him that this was the first time the boy was performing such acts, he was such a good omega, so pure that it ached Jungkook's heart even though he behaved like a stubborn alpha most times.

He pulls the boy down for another kiss before he trails kisses down his neck.
Jungkook takes off his suit jacket and rapidly unbuttons his shirt before undoing the button and zipper of his pants.

"Oh fuck... Baby's gonna be a good boy for alpha, won't he now?"
His hands that groped at Jimin's waist purposefully slipped past Jimin's trousers and briefs, an index teasing the smaller's rim and Jimin lets out a loud gasp as the older continued his teasing actions before he smelt it.

The omega had started leaking slick, the alpha had a smug smirk on his lips, pupils a deep rich red and goodness Jimin felt arousal bubble at the pit of his stomach, more slick leaking out of him which made him feel extremely embarrassed but Jungkook couldn't be happier.

Jungkook flips them over so that Jimin is lying back against the bed, he could see Jimin's irises covered in the most beautiful ocean blue, he kisses the cute boy below him, the kiss starts out softly, lips meeting in a skin searing kiss before the older slips in his tongue, exploring the other's mouth, Jimin giving control to the older. Within seconds Jungkook was bitting at the younger's lips, licking at the roof of the omega's mouth and tangling their tongues, Jungkook seemed so good at it like he was properly experienced.

The omega was in pure bliss, leaking slick even more now and the alpha had barely done anything but Jimin couldn't be blamed, he had never felt anything like that, it was so intense and felt so intimate, although that was no excuse. Jimin's omega who seemed like he was dead ages ago was purring so happily.

Jimin knew he had to stop this from going farther but at this point he was so gone and lost in his dilemma, fooling himself with thoughts like just two more minutes and I'll tell him to stop which extended to five but also extended to eight and kept stretching on.

He didn't know when as he was lost in the mist of his lust filled haze that tingled with something more, but he would, he'd draw the line at some point. He hoped.

Jimin was surely no ordinary omega, but Jungkook was also no ordinary alpha.