14

"Jimin?"
Namjoon stared at Jimin in wonder before sniffing the air that surrounded the younger.

His expression twisted into one of confusion before Jimin spoke.
"May I come in?"

Namjoon realized that they'd been standing there for at least a minute and quickly opened the door clumsily.
"Of course!"

Jimin gave a nod and walked in, now Namjoon was so sure that the sweet smell was coming from Jimin. Jimin had never smelt of anything and now he smelt edible? But the actual question was 'how comes?'
Jimin had never been seen with an omega, so much so that there was not even a whisper of a rumor out there, so there was only one conclusion left to Namjoon.

"Hyung."
Jimin smiled as Jin wrapped him up in a hug, immediately doing a sniff test once the embrace had ended.

"Jimin. You actually have a scent... You... You smell like-... Like-"

"I know hyung..."

Now Seokjin looked just as puzzled as his lover.
Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, mirroring the same expression.

"I... I have something to tell you."
Jimin took a deep breath.

.
Jungkook hadn't gotten any sleep at all, his pupils where still an angry blood red. He finally got some shut eye around six in the morning only to wake up around 8:30. Then came a whirlwind, making it's way through his brain, but it seemed to place everything in order.

"Jimin."
Jungkook murmured bolting up quickly and running to where the TV's remote was tossed the day before on his room's couch.
He turned on the TV and what he saw as the headline was;

'Korea's 2nd strongest alpha is an omega.'

Jungkook eyes were wide open, his drowsiness long forgotten. He rubbed his hands on face before using them to lightly rub at his eyes but opened them to still see the words written in bold, block letters.
The remote dropped to the floor.
This was the opposite of what Jungkook had wanted.

The alpha picked the remote from the floor, hastily flipping through each and every news channel, the titles and headlines were all the same but written in different jargon and vocab.

"Korea24- THE alpha is an omega.
KNews- Top mafia leader is really an omega.
SKTV- One of the most eligible and supposedly alpha male bachelors turns out being an omega"
Jungkook read in a low voice before groaning, he grabbed harshly at the hair on his head, tugging at it.
“So this is what he meant by I'll see huh? I knew it had to be no good! Does he know what he's done?”

Jungkook hurried into bathroom for a quick shower and to brush his teeth as well, he was out in 15 minutes. He ignored the hair gel at his top shelf that he always used and blow dried his hair, combing it into silky black curls and then simply went for a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt instead of his usual suits and turtle necks.

Jungkook noticed the eyes of his staff on him on his way out as they greeted him, but had no time to think of that, so he ignored it and got to his car.
Checking the time, he noted that it was forty one minutes past ten before setting off to Jimin's mansion.

.
It was eleven o'clock and Jungkook was within the premises of Jimin's mansion, he stepped inside taking confident steps to Jimin's room and no one tried to stop him, they just opened the doors for him to go through in fear of the aura that wafted off the alpha which seemed deadly.

Jungkook got to Jimin's room and pushed the doors open by himself since as usual, there was not even a person at his door to push it open.

“Jimin what the hell have you done?”
Jungkook said as he walked into the room angrily.

“Ugh... You're here AGAIN Mr Jeon?”