4

"Over here."
The petite male called out from where he sat, cross legged, a blood curdling smirk on display.

The man snapped his head in direction of the sweet yet dangerous and luring voice.

"You? You? Are the 'alpha'?" The man was left flabbergasted.
Well, his reasons for being so was far from unknown as he began;
"Are you trying to tell me, that the leader of the Park mafia and the man that killed one of my major investors... Is an omega?"

Jimin's steeled facade faltered, just for a second but not enough to be noticed.
"How dare you?" The youngest stood as he gallantly walked over to the taller alpha.
"I believe you are... Mr Jeon, leader and alpha of the Jeon Mafia and biological son of the late Mr Jeon Jungwoo, my name is Park Jimin."
"The alpha and leader of the Park Mafia" He added, pronouncing each word agonizingly slow.

"Pfft... An alpha?... No way. What are you?? Some omega with weird alpha genes? Some mutant with a mixed up sub gender? For crying out loud, you don't even have a scent."
The older alpha mocked at the younger.

Clicking of guns were heard.
"You wanna die? Mr Alpha?"
The shorter petite stared at the taller.

"There's not a snowball of a chance."
The taller challenged as Jimin felt something cold pressed against his stomach.

"Smart move. We pull away, at three."

"One." Jeon started.

"Two..." Park continued.

Three!” They both withdrew the weapons at the same time.

“You seem to be a man of your word.”

“Never underestimate me 'Mr Alpha'” Jimin eyes narrowed into a glare as mocked the older about to leave but the older gripped on.

“Oh really?” The older alpha released threatening pheromones and saw the younger flinch but quickly sealed up as he looked up to the older alpha.
“What is it? My wolf's gotcha tounge?” At this point they were both whispering.

“Not in your dreams” The younger alpha retorted.

“Yeah, of course, but in reality.”
The older alpha stepped closer, now whispering directly into the younger's ears.
“You know... I've never actually heard of a scentless alpha or beta... I mean... Why would they?”

For the first time Jimin remained silent as he could not find a retort, he tightened his clench on his fists with each word that proceeded from the older alpha's voice. This was the first time he'd ever been disrespected in this manner and the worst part was the fact that he couldn't bring himself to gun down down the idiot.

The older moved even closer, and had far passed the personal space boundary as he continued whispering.
“Are you scared that I know your secret little omega?”

“JEON JEONGGUK!”
Without a halt, the younger whipped out his gun that was now pressed securely to the head of the older.
“I ask you again. Do you want to die?”
The younger was now fuming, his voice flipped octaves lower.
“If so then I advise you continue and you'll be kissing dirt soon enough. If not? Then you'd better not cross preset boundaries. You've been warned” The younger withdrew his gun and tucked it back in.

“It was a truly pleasant visit.”
The older smirked, unmoved as he eyed down the younger.

“Terribly unpleasant on my side, it should've been for you as well but... You've made it clear to me that you're not straight in the head, so it's understandable.”
The younger said as he walked away.

“You know the way out. Have a good day Mr Jeon.” The younger added, while the older simply took in the good view of his thick and plump behind that must've been heavenly to touch, licking his lips in the process.

My wolf must be sick.
The thought lingered from both sides.