17

"I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to act in the manner which I had."
Jungkook's head hung low as he was consumed by guilt and though it was hard for Jimin to see, he repressed the urge to cheer up or comfort the alpha and turned to look at his cousin with a raised eyebrow as though asking;

"Do you forgive him?"

Jin nodded, in understanding and smiled, his cousin's pheromones calming him down now that the alpha himself had calmed down.

"It's okay, all is forgiven! I'll clean this up!"
He squatted and began picking up pieces of the broken mug when he was interrupted.

"No, let me do it"
Jungkook stepped forward getting on a knee an picking up some of the bits when he was also interrupted.

"No, don't worry I'll do it."
Jin picked the pieces faster.

"No don't worry, I'll-"

"Enough of the modesty charade."
Jimin clapped and a maid was there that instance.
"Clean it up"

The maid immediately bowed
"Yes sir" She replied before getting on her knees to pick up the pieces, she'd probably have to get a mop later on to the clean up the spilt coffee, not like it mattered to them, Jimin had given his orders.

Jin and Jungkook got up, both patting non existent dust off their pants.

Jungkook raked a hand through his hair before speaking up with a question.
"Introductions?"
Even though he knew quite a bit about Jin, it was required at least to be polite and ward off awkward air, he needed Jin to like him, maybe he'd even put in a word or two on his behalf.

"I don't see why not! I'm Kim SeokJin, Jimin's cousin, I believe you know that by now though" The omega smiled.

"Ah, Yes of course. I'm Jeon Jeongguk but I go by Jungkook, I'm the leader of the Jeon mafia and Jimin's alpha."

"Ooooh?" Jin voiced and glanced towards his cousin whom was wide eyed.

"Bold of you to assume Mr Jeon."

"Bold of you to assume I'm assuming. I'm not assuming, you know it's true."

"Oh shush, keep dreaming!" Jimin mumbled grouchily, his nose scrunching up in the slightest before he turned away.

"You'll be saying that now but the next thing you know we'll be married and on our way to Tokyo for our 1st honeymoon."
Jungkook teased, smirking when he saw the short omega stiffen and turn red.

Jungkook turned back to the older and smiled before stating, "he's being quite the tough nut to crack. Help me out with him?"

Jin laughed too hard at the cute exchange the two had and nodded and Jimin gasped, eyes even wider.

"I smell betrayal."
The youngest sniffed the air, face contorted in annoyance as he glared at the two, which the alpha found undeniably cute.

Jin noticed the alpha's smile and followed his gaze which landed on his cousin who was now filling up some paperwork.

Jin knew that the alpha cared for his cousin and liked him a lot, not only that but he was also sure that it was something that would bloom further more and something told him that it was the same on his baby cousin's path, if it were some random alpha, he would most definitely have lost a body part or two and Jimin wouldn't let him come closer than 3 feet of distance unless he was 'putting them in their place'.

Jungkook was indeed special to him and Jin was beyond happy at the thought.

"I'll be leaving now."
Jin said, hands on his waist.

"Same here."
Jungkook spoke as well.

All that came from the young man who was seated behind the work desk was the flex of his wrist, not sparing either of them a glance as they both left him in the company of an empty room and their scents lingering in the air.

.
It was a Friday and Jimin had a meeting to be at, clad in another expensive black suit looking as sophisticated as ever, he made his way to his white limo to have the door opened by the driver, his body bent in an angle ninety bow.

"White Album" Was all that was pronounced.

"Yes sir."

Jimin had an important meeting.
Actually, not a 'meeting' to be exact, but something of resemblance.