The Great Struggle of Japan, Which Became a Cheater by Pioneering the Continent

Extended Synopsis:

"The Heisei Era is coming to an end in Japan. Just after midnight on the first day of the new year, Japan suddenly lost communication with various satellites, and also lost contact with the rest of the world.

The Japanese government, becoming suspicious of this situation, immediately declared a state of emergency, and sent P-3C anti-submarine patrol planes and P-1s. In addition, the E-767 early warning plane was used to check for planes that were supposed to be flying in the surrounding waters to the east, west, north, and south.

In the meantime, the government successfully prevented public panic by telling the truth to the public through the mass media and asking them to wait for the news since the investigation was still underway.

As a result, it was discovered that the Eurasian Continent, which was supposed to be located to the west of Japan, was missing, but there was a huge continent 200 km further away from Tsushima.

Furthermore, a state-of-the-art observation satellite that was scheduled to be launched to celebrate the last New Year's Day in the Heisei era was hurriedly launched to investigate, and it turned out that the continent had the exact same shape as the American continent. However, no American cities could be seen on that continent, and naturally, there was no contact with the American embassy in Japan or the American government. However, a patrol plane flew over the area and discovered a village where people were living a primitive life.

The Japanese government hurriedly formed a delegation, landed on what they thought was the American continent, and contacted the settlements living on the coast. They found people who had looked almost human, but who had animal-like parts on their bodies and were able to demonstrate animal-like abilities. At the same time, they determined that they had not only traveled back in time, but had also moved to a parallel world inhabited by people who had evolved differently from the Earth they had previously known, people they called "demi-humans"......

Recognizing that these people had no country of their own, the Japanese believed that the Americas were from a time when the continent had not yet been settled by Europe, and over the course of a month or so, they established friendly relations with the native tribes by making contact with them one after another, quickly bringing the continent under peaceful conquest.

In order to secure food and natural resources, Japan decided to develop the unexplored 'Americas' and sent related companies one after another to explore the land."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Kazuhiro Kasami. It's a pretty straightforward name, * and I'm sure those who know will immediately understand what kind of thing it comes from.

I was inspired to start writing by a certain Japanese isekai novel serialized on "Shōsetsuka ni Narō" here. I think there are many people who think, "Hey, isn't this fic similar to that one novel?"

Of course, I intend to include various interpretations and weapons of my own, but if you are offended by the idea of my work, I recommend that you do not read it. However, if you still think it looks interesting and you are interested, be my guest.

I intend to post irregularly, possibly once or twice a month. If you are still willing to read, please do so.

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 3, 2018

Prime Minister's Office, Tokyo, Japan