Ruthless Agression, the Emergence of the Neutrine Empire

Hi, this is the first chapter posted this month.

Finally... finally... I got over 1.000 bookmarks!

I know some people may say that I am slow compared to other authors writing similar novels, but I am trying to keep my stock small for the sake of pace... for that, I'm truly sorry.

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 23, 2026

Japan, Tokyo, Prime Minister's Office

At the Prime Minister's Office, where the politicians in charge of Japan's administration gather, various meetings were being held today.

"So, the Sindhvan Community is rich in energy resources, after all?"

The Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry answered the Prime Minister's words while looking at a document.

"Yes. We have identified that in the equivalent to the old world's areas, there are oil fields in Sindhvan Community with more reserves than the ones in the old world."

"Oil fields have also been confirmed in the Americas, but what exactly is the structure of this planet...?"

"Regarding that, we can assume that perhaps the main reason is that the countries in this world use almost no oil-related resources. The Yetisk Empire, occupying this world's equivalent of Russia, is considered to have the same or even greater technology level as World War II, but if their land is really like Russia, it is likely that it is brimming with oil and other energy-related resources at a level that is self-sustaining."

In the old world, Russia earned foreign currency by exporting gas and other fuels to Europe. If it was as good as that, there might not have been a need to extract it from the Sindhvan Community.

"This Yetisk Empire... from what little information they seem to have, what capabilities do you think they have?"

Now, the Minister of Defense stood up.

"The Yetisk Empire is ruled by 'people with horns,' which seems to be both hegemonic and secretive, and we rarely receive information beyond satellite images. Recently, however, some interesting photos were taken at what appears to be a military facility."

The Defense Minister pulled out a photo of a base lined with a large number of armored vehicles and a plane that appeared to be a fighter about to take off from an air base.

"Ooh, you managed to photograph their weapons?"

"Yes, somehow."

The Prime Minister, who was reasonably knowledgeable about military affairs, widened his eyes when he saw it.

"This is... a tank with a rotating turret."

"Yes. It is estimated that it has a caliber of 75 millimeters or more, and the largest one is thought to be about 120 millimeters... but that is not the surprising part."

The Defense Minister seemed somewhat excited.

"Do you recognize this tank anywhere?"

He looked at the zoomed tank, but most could not recognize it.

"I guess there's more than just this photo from a near-right-above angle... hmm, there's more than just the rotating turret. The fixed turret...? It doesn't look like a Soviet-style tank I had imagined..."

The tanks pictured there all had an angular design.

"That's right. As you probably know to some extent, the T-34 used by the Soviets during the Second World War had a round turret and armor, which was designed to minimize the incidence of shelling. However, this tank has more angular armor. Here is a vehicle that was judged to be an approximation based on the shape and domestic data combined."