Renegade Soldier Ants

This will be the first chapter this month.

Japan in step with other countries and the future of the Yi Empire...

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 21, 1749

Sindhvan Community, Levadad, conference hall of a company hotel

Here, the friendly nations of the west, including Japan, were gathered together. Nowadays, representatives of the Halidom of Ganeshade are also included here.

When the countries were told that the Halidom of Ganeshade was a race that had no choice but to be cruel as guardians of the legacy of ancient civilization, they initially raised eyebrows, but their minds changed when they saw the "ultra-advanced technology that surpasses even Japan's" that the latter discovered in the Halidom and the Barbarassa Empire on the continent of Australia. At the same time, they also agreed to promote exchanges so that the Arachne race would not cease to exist in the future. The intellectuals of Ganeshade (i.e., those who were involved in the management of the ancient civilization's relics, like Hembu) now occupy an important position internationally.

This gathering is now being called the 'World Federation' as most of the world's nations, led by Japan, are participating. This time, however, it is a territorial waters violation issue between the Waspaniat Kingdom and the Yi Empire. The attendees were looking tense because they were talking about the Yi Empire, one of this planet's strongest countries.

As a representative, Kenji Asaoka, a diplomat sent by Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, began his explanation with supplementary support from the Ministry of Defense.

"Err, thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to gather here today. My name is Kenji Asaoka, a diplomat from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, and I will be presiding over this meeting."

Everyone was relieved to see the Japanese begin with a formal greeting, with the exception of the Waspanites, who were still unfamiliar with the Japanese.

"According to the report and audio recordings of the incident, the frigate Yukikaze, which was conducting coast guard and patrol duty on Philip Island, the territory of the Waspaniat Kingdom, spotted three Yi Empire destroyers violating the territorial waters and attempted to inspect them. However, the destroyers did not respond to the request for on-site inspection and fired their main guns."

They read the specifications on the Yukikaze and the data on the three Yi Empire destroyers, including the two different classes, and gasped in disbelief. The Yukikaze, with its nearly 2.000 tons of displacement, was superior, but in terms of gunnery firepower, the Yi Empire's destroyers definitely had the upper hand.

The representatives of the Grand Lago Kingdom, the Divine Kingdom of Anubisius, and the Spernino-Italicia coalition, which had experienced conflicts with the Yi Empire, looked troubled. In case anyone forgot, on that occasion, the Spernino-Italicia coalition once drove back a fleet of mainly Yi Empire gunboats with wooden ships-of-the-line and winged troops.

"The Yukikaze fired in self-defense, aiming and shooting at the bridges and engines of three destroyers, thereby disrupting their chain of command and causing a state of confusion. When they slowed down, they also attacked the main guns of the destroyers, thus disabling their means of counterattack, and finally succeeded in bringing them to a halt."

"Ooh..."

"Even though they were provided with Japanese weapons, they did a good job."

The representatives of the Republic of Francesca and the Elmeris Kingdom voiced their admiration.