Why Me?

• Dedicated to People who self harm and people who are abused

A/N This was my first story so it's not the best just a warning. There are a lot of grammar mistakes so I'm sorry about that. So please don't comment something like...."I don't understand this part"......"this story sucks".... Yes, the chapters are short because I wrote this when I was like 11 or 12. Yes, it's a short story that lacks logic and I'm not changing that.

Introduction

The ocean breeze was blowing against me. I loved every part of the ocean from the little pieces of sand that get everywhere, to the beautiful blue waters. I always come here because it was my moms favorite place. It was quiet today just how I liked it. I went over all the thoughts in my head. There were two words fight over it all though...... Why me? Since my mom was ripped from my life I have been mute. I would sing for her all the time and she loved it. When she died I decide to never share any of my voice again. I guess you could say my father didn't take her death easy either. Ever since he has resulted to becoming an alcoholic and abusive. He tells and calls me so many things parents should never call their children. If it's not bad enough I get bullied at school too. The ocean is the only place I feel I belong. I have no one. I havn't giving up hope in my father, and although I will never call him that again he is my last hope. The only hope I have left is left in him. I still love him and always will but he will never ever be my father.

A/N Sorry again about deleting it remeber this is only my first story. I would also love to thank xxlittleleprechaunxx for making my cover. Thanks again Dey.