Chapter 1

A/N Now this chapter is going to be way different than the first time I did it

Melody P.O.V 

I walked along the beach silently, while listening to the music around me. I'm still 17 so I listen to regular music but I also loved the music out here. My toes curled around the sand with each step. I always walk to school this way. Why might you ask, well for two reasons. 1. I love the beach, 2. I don't get bullied early in the morning. 

I guess I might need to explain myself. Well according to everyone I'm an ugly, mute freak. My school is a pretty good place nobody gets bullied except me. They only do it because they know I can't fight back. Every breath I take just gets me more insults.

My hazel eyes wondered up to the structure in front of me. It was just my stupid school. I walked in the door ready for insults like any other day. They came at me like bombs.

The freak is still alive

It broke my mirror

Why is it still here

It can't talk poor mute freak

Many other things were said but I won't repeat them. I turned a corner to find the school princess. I was sure in for it now. You see the princess is the head cheerleader, dating the quarter back, snobby, rude, rich, and queen bee. I learned not to mess with her awhile ago.

I kept my head down and ran by her. I carefully looked back to see her locking lips with her boyfriend Lance. I mentally barfed. They were perfect for each other, exactly alike. They were the best couple, Tiffany and Lance.

I made my way to my locker and put in my combination. The usual 25 insult notes flew out. I sighed while grabbing my books. I made my way to Math, and took a seat in the very back. All the teachers knew I wouldn't talk so they stopped calling on me. They took one look at me then sighed. They were all worried about me. How do I know well we have gotten many calls from the school. My dad would get extra mad and beat me harder when we got calls like that. The bell rang right on time and I got ready for 1 hour of torture.

A/N You get to see how she lives before awesome things happen so hang in there