Chapter 16

A/N Now you need to go back and read the description again I changed it and now it is way better.

Melody P.O.V

When they stopped sucking faces I realized it was the one and only Tiffany. What happened to Lance? That's besides the point.................. She just had to ruin my life here too. A single tear made it's way down my cheek. Before he could say anything I stormed out. To think I'm in love with him. Yep I admit it I'm in love with the guy. The worst part of this all is that I'm still in love with him. I'm not kidding when I say he stole my heart.

************************************************************************************************************

Damien P.O.V

Have you ever felt like your not in control of your body? That your just a puppet in a game? That is exactly how I felt. I didn't want or mean to kiss her it's like my body was under a spell. I had no control and still don't. My heart was telling me not to kiss her but my body thought differently. My heart is telling me to swim after her but my body is staying put. I saw Melody cry today but what hurts the most is I'm the one that caused it. I officially hate myself right now. I somehow managed to get enough control over my body to push her out of the bakery but it took a lot of strength.

Ryan came down smiling, and this time it wasn't fake it was a real one. Her eyes were a little puffy from where she had been crying. I knew the reason why she was smiling. Melody. She made both of us so happy yet I let her slip away. 

Over all it hurts knowing she is going back to Trenton. I can't believe I was friends with him at one point. I had no doubt in my head about who was making me this way. Trenton was I just knew it, he knows that I love her some how and just needs to have her. He is putting me under this spell and making me not go after her. When I see him it might be the last time he is to see anything.

************************************************************************************************************

Unknown P.O.V

Everything is going as planed, it's all falling in place perfectly...................................

A/N Ohhhhh Snap!!!!! Who is unknown? Do you know?