Chapter 10

A/N My gosh I'm so sorry but this chapter will be short and kind of suck. I had A LOT of homework so I'm sorry.

Melody P.O.V

It was Trenton who was talking. I decided not to share the fact that I can talk now. So I just looked down looking ashamed. I really didn't care he could survive without me..........I wonder where I'm getting these crazy thoughts from, it's like I want to kill him. That's a little to harsh considering what he has done for me. I just couldn't shake the thought out of my head that he was up to something. I still questioned why though and I will until I figure it out. 

His ice blue eyes scanned me looking to see if I was okay. I couldn't help but compare his eyes to Damien's. Damien's were filled with kindness all the time. Trenton's were filled with pride and power. Both of their eyes lured me in. Like a fish to bait, and it worried me. I couldn't have feelings for two guys........could I? 

I swam past him and up to the guest room. I got a good look at it now that there was light. It had a king sized bed, a walk in closet, a huge bathroom, and a little small almost hidden door. The door looked like it had never been opened. I swam up to it and pulled on the rusty latch. It swung open crashing against the wall. I winced at the noise and peered in the room. What was inside took my breath away. It was a music studio!!!!! Every instrument you could think of was in there. There was also a recording booth. 

One thing caught my eye more than everything......................................