Chapter 19

A/N To my one reader who has stuck with me through this entire story your almost last chapter............................

Melody P.O.V

When I woke up everything was a little fuzzy. All I knew was two things 1. I'm in the room I saw earlier and 2. Trenton's dad did all of this. He must have figured out I found out it was him and fishnapped me.  (A/N Hahaha lol get it fishnapped instead of kidnapped because she is a mermaid. I am so funnah XD) 

Trenton's dad must have the power to hypnotize people. He hypnotized everyone that I'm close to. Why, just to marry his son? In that case he is even more crazy than I thought. .

When my vision cleared up I noticed that everybody was in the room that was hypnotized. They were all rubbing their heads groaning. When Damien looked at me I swear my heart stopped. He swam over to me still clutching his head. He then wrapped both of his arms around me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry I didn't want to kiss her and would have ran after you. I was fighting control and then I tried to go after you bu.................." 

I softly kissed his cheek, causing him to blush a deep red. I then knew that before he hypnotised them again I would have to get us out of here.

************************************************************************************************************

James (Trenton's Dad) P.O.V

I had to do my daily walk around the town, to quickly hypnotize them into thinking I was the best leader. That's why my job is to easy. When I was done I swam up to my room and unlocked the door. Only to find all the teens gone. MELODY!!!!! She must have been the cause of this.

This game just got a lot more interesting....................................