Chapter 9

A/N Thank you!!!!! I have 103 reads now :D

Melody  P.O.V

I woke up in a strange place. It looked like a bakery. Then I remembered how I got here. I turned around looking for Damien. I was startled to find that he was in bed beside me. His eyes fluttered open and we both became red in the face.

"I uhh....the floor.....it was uncomfortable" he stuttered nervously. He blushed harder and looked down. I just replied with a soft smile. He hopped out of the bed muttering something about making breakfast. I sat up and looked around. His room was nice and you could tell his favorite color was green. I looked around until I spotted a picture frame. Inside was what looked like Trenton's parents. I'll have to ask him about it. I started to wonder why Damien had the picture when I spotted two little boys. One with a silver tail and the other with a forest green tail. I knew who the boys were when I saw their eyes. Trenton and Damien..............................

Oh crud Trenton....................I need to get back to the castle. I was out of bed and swam out of the room door. I swam down the stairs to see a beautiful breakfast prepared. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, hash browns, fruits, and other things too. I then realised I couldn't just leave and let all of what he made go to waste.

"Thank you it looks amazing." It's almost like I never became mute. He smiled really big and motioned for me to sit. I immediately dug in. That guy was a food making god. It was the best food I have ever eaten. Once I had finished I looked at him sadly. My heart told me to stay but my head was telling me to go back to the castle before they start looking for me. It's almost like he read my mind. He stood up and lead me out the door. We swam at super speed to the castle.

"How did you.....I started to ask before he stopped me. "You really think I didn't see the prince drag you in. He said prince like it was poisonous. I looked at him strange before he swam off.

"There you are you missed breakfast."