Chapter 5

A/N Hello my little Melodies. How are you today? Ready for chapter 5? Well to bad here it is anyways........

Melody P.O.V

I finally woke up to a blinding light. I felt a little dizzy but still sat up. The pain was awful. I only didn't feel pain in my legs which was weird. I found the courage to look down. BAM!!!!! My legs were gone a replaced by a beautiful rainbow colored tail. It was amazing yet it totally terrified me. I lifted it up and down. I ran my hand down the scaly texture. Why the heck did I have a tail? 

I started to freak out and pulled myself around. Stupid tail was adding so much weight. There is a sentence I never thought I would say. I made my way back over to the ocean water one inch at a time. When I reached it I dove in with little effort. I felt better in the water. I just learned two new things....1. mermaids are real and 2. the myth of mermaids not having tops is not true. My top matched my tail perfectly. I just needed a mirror. I swam around for a while until I came across an old broken mirror. How lucky of me. I took one look in and gasped. My tail was a rainbow color just like my top but that's not what surprised me. My eyes changed colors and my blonde hair had colored streaks. 

I just couln't believe it. How did this happen? I bet it was the stone. My thoughts were interrupted by a flash of silver. I "stood", and looked around frighted. What if it was a shark?! My thoughts were interrupted again by a laugh coming from behind me. 

"I'm not a shark, I mean do I look like one to you?" 

I turned around to find the most attractive guy I have ever seen. Well as attractive as you could get with a tail. He had tousled blonde hair with bits of brown. His tail was a silver color. The best part was his ice blue eyes. I should not have looked into his eyes, because I could not look away. 

"I'm Trenton, and you are?"

************************************************************************************************************

Trenton P.O.V

I was swimming around the castle like every day. I guess being prince does have perks. I don't like the girls falling at my feet like most guys. I went to my special place in the ocean and looked around. I saw a tail, If this jerk really is in my spot I might hurt them. Everyone in the kingdom knows not to come here. As I approached it I realised it was a girl. No girl from my kingdom that's for sure. She had a rainbow tail and top. Which no other mermaid had. You see most mermaids and mermen have normal colored tails unless they are special. I had a silver tail because I am royal. I also had the power to mind read which did come in handy being my power. Every mermaid/ merman had a special power.

I looked at her closer her blonde hair had rainbow streaks. I couldn't see her face though. I looked into her mind to find that she saw my tail and thought I was a shark. I laughed out loud and replied with.........." I'm not a shark, I mean do I look like one to you?" 

When she turned around it took my breath away. She was what you call breathtaking. I gave her a smile. Our eyes made their way to each other. Her eyes were hypnotising me, changing colors. I decided it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself.

"I'm Trenton, and you are?"

A/N What did we think of Trenton? Bye my Melodies!!!!!