Chapter 13

A/N Everything like stoves and stuff works underwater.

Melody P.O.V

I felt like I was dreaming. How could he be here? As if he was reading my thoughts he pointed to the open window. Gosh I'm such a mental blond sometimes. He held my hand and swam with me to the window. 

"I want you to meet someone," he whispered it so they didn't hear him. We swam out at super speed and stopped at the bakery. He quickly pulled me inside. I hardly had anytime to look around before a chick was in my face. I looked her up and down. All I have to say is she better be related to him.........

************************************************************************************************************

Ryan P.O.V

I took one look at this chick and knew it was the girl Damien's been going on about. I finally have a girl around. I've needed a girl around after the breakup, but didn't get one. At least now I have Luke. 

I stuck out my hand. "I'm Ryan, and sadly Damein's sister." She let out a breath she was holding in. I guess she was jealous......that's so cute!!!!! Focus Ryan focus.... Damien just rolled his eyes. I grabbed her hand and swam to my room. I shut the door and we sat on my bed. We spent hours talking about ourselves. She even told me about her dad. How could someone be so cruel to her?! She is so sweet and nice. I felt like I have known her forever. I decided to tell her my biggest secret.............. About my past with Trenton, him taking my family and then the cutting...................