Epilogue

A/N This is it my Melodies!!!!

*ten years later*

"Mommy tell us the story again please," my daughter Lyric pleaded. "Yeah," agreed my older son Jake. I sighed and started the story, when suddenly I had more than two kids. "Damien what are you doing?" He just smiled and replied with a shrug. He will be the death of me I swear. I was so happy to be married to him.

I should probably tell you what happened. After James was taken away Trenton took over. His mother stepped down, she was under the spell too. Trenton eventually found a girl and settled down. Jane and Trenton are doing an amazing job ruling. Damien and I went to live on land as well as Ryan and Luke (Our tails turn to feet on land). When Ryan and Luke got married I was so happy. They defiantly deserve each other. They even had two little girls, and one boy on the way. Their girls were too sweet, Faith and Taylor. 

Did I mention I have one on the way too? Well it's a girl and should be due any day now. So should Ryan's, we hope to have them the same day because it would be cute. We picked out names already, Ryan's is John, and mine is Felicity. 

Good news they will be growing up with three grandparents! Damien and Ryan's parents were set free. My dad well he apologized first thing. He was so upset and scared I would hate him forever. I finally decided to give him another chance. I had my own dad walk me down the isle. He has made up for anything he did wrong. I can finally say I love him.

"A long time ago I was running, I felt fast and free." Then I felt a wet spot start to form. I looked worriedly at Damien and he knew what to do. "I'll call Ryan and Luke." 

When they picked up the phone he started talking fast but I guess Luke understood him. "What do you mean you can't watch the kids!......................What Ryan's water broke too!" 

"Looks like we're taking the kids with us," he exclaimed. Damien loaded the kids in the car and started off to the hospital. Once we were there we begged them for the room next to Ryan's.They made me change into a hospital gown and lay down on the bed. Before I knew it I was pushing my baby out.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." I started to smile and looked up at Felicity. When they handing me her I  brought her close to my chest. When she opened her eyes I gasped. Both Jake and Lyric had my blond hair and Damien's forest green eyes. Felicity had my color changing eyes and you could see the brown hair forming on her head. I looked at Damien only to see happy tears running down his face. I then held her out to him. I wish you could have seen his face when he saw her. His eyes lit up like stars in the sky. A few minutes past by before Luke came in holding John. I then shooed Damien out to show Ryan Felicity. Taylor has ombre hair and purple eyes, while Faith had teal eyes and ombre hair. John had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was so small and cute!

By the time we got our own babies back our parents took them. Parents always love their grandchildren. I then got to thinking really hard about my life. Even if it started out bad I couldn't ask for a better now. That was my story.

THE END

A/N I might do an extra chapter on how Damien proposed. What do you think about that? Thank you for reading and please check out my other stories, My Escape and Without You!!!