Chapter 17

A/N You will never know how sorry I am about not updating last night. Today you will have two updates so enjoy!!!! (maybe three)

Melody P.O.V

Once I was at the back of the castle I started to look for my room window. Well crud how the cheesecakes am I suppose to find my window?! There is over freaking two hundred. I sighed and tried to remember what floor I was on. Two? Three? Five? No, I think it's four. I swam up to the fourth floor and looked around for my room. I looked through one window at a time. I took a peak into the next room to see a hooded figure. Also in the room was Trenton, Tiffany, and.........................Damien

************************************************************************************************************

Unknown P.O.V

I had to get my 'players' for another 'meeting' in the castle. This was to easy I was right under every ones noses. I bet your wondering who I am? I'm surprised you don't know by now. No I'm not Melody's father, but he is one of my players. Everyone has tried to fight back, but none have made it far. Who do you think killed her mother? Her stupid mother of a mermaid was to easy to kill. That's right more shocks, her mother was a mermaid. Who do you think made her father abuse her? Figured out who I am yet? I'm not Trenton, or Melody's father. So I ask you who are your other options?

I put a new spell on my 'players' this time. Everyone will support this marriage. I turned around when I saw a flash of rainbow. This is even better she saw me, well I have four words for her and sixteen letters for her.................................

Let the games begin.