Chapter 7

A/N This will be short sorry guys...........................

Melody P.O.V

His parents came down happy to see their son. It broke my heart and brought back memories from when I was 14 when my dad loved me. For three years he beat me, until I loathed the very sight of him.

I stepped back letting his family reunite. They really did love each other. His mouth formed the biggest grin seeing his family. Oh how I wish that was me. 

His mom had blond shoulder length hair, and a purple tail and top. While his dad had a golden tail and saggy blond hair. His mom had piercing emerald green eyes, while his father had dark blue eyes. I felt so out of place near another family. His mom soon saw me and pulled me into a hug.

You know how weird it feels having a stranger hug you? Well you don't want to know. I awkwardly hugged back still surprised. After I was let out of her bone crushing hug she smiled at me. His dad stuck his hand out for me to shake. I took it a smiled up at him. He seemed friendly and not like my dad. 

I found it weird that they weren't talking to me. Maybe they were mute, or nervous like me. His mom looked at my tail and gasped. She looked at me with surprise written all over her face. I really didn't feel comfortable now. She clutched her head then fainted. I started to panic. Him and his dad stood there like this was normal.

What am I going to do? Are these people crazy? Why won't they help her?