Chapter 11

A/N I'm all out of pineapple!!!!!!!! :'(   Happy St. Pattrick's Day!!!!!! Anyway here is chapter 11.

Melody P.O.V 

It was a beautiful flute. Now I know it is just a flute but my mom used to play one. I walked to it and picked it up. I wonder if they care if I play? I can't play so I might sound bad but here goes nothing.......................

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Trenton P.O.V

I was just walking around the castle when I heard it. A soft melody played by a flute. Now mer-people were not exactly good in the music area. We sing awful and can't play instruments. I don't care what any of those stories say. I got closer to the area where it was coming from. It was just a wall though. I looked around for the closest room to the wall. It turns out the closest room was Melody's. Perfect now she is even more suitable to be my wife. I wanted a message sent out to all the boys that she is mine. Nobody will even get near her. Even when she wants to go out I will only let her leave with a guard.

************************************************************************************************************

Damien P.O.V

 I was walking around the house when Ryan came in. "Ryan!!!!! How are you little sis?" I ruffled her  hair. She groaned and swatted at my hand. Her purple eyes stood out from her white tail in light. In the dark her eyes and tail were teal. Her ombre hair made my little 17 year old sister beautiful. I still had a bit of her hair when she disappeared. I groaned this time. Her invisibility and telekinesis powers were a good combination. She would disappear and then use her telekinesis to levitate objects and hit me. 

I looked around really fast hoping that for once she would miss. That was until I felt a lamp hit the back of my head. I heard my little sister giggle. I don't care if she hits me, her happiness is more important than my safety. You see she had a really bad childhood. She took are parents capture the worst. That's right I said capture. The stupid prince took them away from us. 

Once we settled down we heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to find one of the princes guards. He handed me a paper then left. I closed the door and took a look at the paper.

Dear all men of the kingdom,

The prince has ordered all men to stay away from Lady Melody. The prince doesn't want anyone to even give her a second glance. She is never to leave without a guard. If the guard should catch you with her you will be killed.

                                          From The Royal Kingdom Family

Great now how am I going to see her.......................