F I F T E E N

Season 2 Episode 7
[Restraint]

"I don't need no light to see you shine, it's your golden hour"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

School was over and Izzy and Allison went to the library for detention. Everyone else was just getting there as well.

"Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together." Jackson told Harris, "I have a restraining order against these tools." He added as izzy rolled her eyes.

"All of these tools?" Harris asked "No, just us tools." Stiles said annoyed pointing to himself Scott and Izzy "Fine. You three, over there." Harris said and pointed to a table.

They walked over to the other table and sat down "I'm going to kill him." Scott said, "do it." Izzy encouraged, "No, you're not. And you stop encouraging this." Stiles scolded the two, "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're going to help save him." He looked at Scott

"No, you were right, let's kill him." Scott said "Oh, no." Stiles sighed

"Hey, what if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles asked, "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott said.

"Exactly. He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." Stiles said, Scott looked behind him at Matt "So, he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's Hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" Scott asked.

"Yes." Stiles said "Why?" Scott said "Because...he's evil." Stiles said, Izzy held back a laugh.

Scott and stiles looked over at him "You just don't like him." Scott said "The guy bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." Stiles said, the three of them turned to see Matt shaking a bag of chips offering one to Jackson, who was shaking his head declining the offer.

"I agree with stiles. He is really weird. He just kind of pops up in places." Izzy said, "Any other theories?" Scott asked.

Jackson randomly jumped out of his seat "I have to go to the bathroom." He said starting to leave, "hey, are you alright?" Harris asked stopping him "hey, you don't look so good." Harris stood up from his seat. "I just need to get some water." Jackson said and walked out.