Chapter 5

The sun had already risen and its rays were peeking through the windows of Elaena's chambers in Dragonstone. Last night at her arrival, she immediately went to her chambers, changed her clothes and as soon as she laid down on her bed, as her head hit the pillow she went out like a light.

Opening her eyes and rubbing the sleep off, stretching her body, a moan escaped her lips. Getting up, a servant knocked and went in. Placing a tray with food on the table.

"Did Daemon already arrive?" She asked.

"Yes, My Lady. Prince Daemon arrived this morning with Lady Mysaria." The servant answered.

Elaena hummed, she stood up and immediately assisted by the servant for a bath. The servant began undressing herself, standing naked, she submerged her body to the warm water readied by the servant herself. Resting her head at the edge of the tub, the servant began to gently scrub her body, her hair, and massaged Elaena. She almost went back to sleep when the door to her chambers opened and Mysaria entered.

"Elaena." Mysaria greeted with a smile on her face.

"You can leave now." Elaena said to the servant to which stood up and bowed her head and left. Turning towards Mysaria, "Hello, my friend. I see, my father has already decided to make you his second wife." Elaena stated, Mysaria chuckled and continued what the servant did earlier.

Elaena was about to say something, "Let me." Mysaria mumbled, Elaena heaved a sigh and let Mysaria do what she wanted.

"Did he say he's going to marry you?" Elaena asked as she closed her eyes once more.

"He did and even sent a letter to King's Landing inviting the King." Mysaria answered.

Elaena laughed, "He wanted to provoke Viserys. I would do the same if I were him, honestly. I even cursed in front of the King." She spoke.

Mysaria chuckled and helped Elaena put on her clothes which consisted of a pair of black pants, and a leather corset on top of her tunic. A long black coat then Mysaria styled Elaena's hair just like Daemon's.

"Thank you." Elaena said, smiling at her through the mirror.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, Elaena then nodded her head, and Mysaria offered her hand to which Elaena accepted. Pulling her up and letting her sit, the servant arrived and placed Mysaria's portion of the food and together they ate while conversing with each other.

Meanwhile, back in King's Landing. A meeting gathered all of the council.

"It occurred in the blackness of night, my lords, during the Hour of the Bat. The thief eluded our pursuit."

A dragonkeeper said in Valyrian, reporting what happened to Viserys.

"How is it possible that a dragon's egg was stolen from beneath more than fifty Dragonkeepers?"

"It was Prince Daemon who was the culprit, Your Grace..."

"Daemon."

"The Prince left a missive, which I might believe might explain." Otto spoke.

Mellos opened the piece of parchment and began reading the letter, "It is the pleasure of Daemon Targaryen, the Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne, to announce that he is to take a second wife in the tradition of Old Valyria. She is to assume the title Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone. Her Grace is with child and is to have a dragon's egg placed in the babe's cradle in the custom of House Targaryen." He continued, "The Prince has invited you to his wedding, Your Grace. It is in two days' time."

"Gods be good." Uttered Lord Lyman Beesbury.

"Who is Lady Mysaria?" Lord Corlys questioned.

"Daemon's whοre. This is nothing less than sedition." Otto answered.