Chapter 17

"What?" She questioned, Arden gulped hearing how her voice was dangerously cold.

"Nothing, My Lady." He answered.

As they turned towards Vaemond who stood at the center.

"Yet you dare tell me... who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon. No. I will not allow it." Vaemond spoke.

Daemon smirked and wandered his eyes around, looking for Elaena. As soon as their eyes met, his smirked widened as they nod at each other. Daemon also noticed how she spun the dagger on her hands and arched his brow as he saw the man standing closely beside his daughter. Averting his attention back to Vaemond who continued spouting nonsense.

"'Allow it'? Do not forget yourself, Vaemond." Viserys replied.

Elaena chuckled as she noticed Vaemond shook in anger and pointed at Luke, everyone flinched at his sudden outburst while Elaena remained unfazed and grinned.

"That is no true Velaryon, and certainly no nephew of mine." Vaemond stated.

"You have said enough." Rhaenyra spoke.

"Lucerys is my true-born grandson. And you... are no more than the second son of Driftmark." Viserys answered, panting and breathing heavily.

"You... may run your house as you see fit... but you will not decide the future of mine. My house survived the Doom and a thousand tribulations besides. And gods be damned... I will not see it ended on the account of this..." Vaemond paused.

"Say it." Daemon softly mumbled, Elaena chuckled as she also whispered the same thing which Arden heard.

"Her children... are bastards!" Vaemond yelled.

"That's it..." Elaena mumbled, Arden held her arm, "Let go of me or I will behead you." She added, her eyes held no emotions as Arden breath hitched, his body frozen and almost like a spell that he obeyed her immediately.

"And she... is... a whore." Vaemond added.

Elaena began to slither her way around the crowd, followed by Arden who was trailing behind her as Viserys stood up. Everyone fell into chatter and gasps surrounding the room. Helaena, who noticed Elaena creeping behind Vaemond, as soon as their eyes met, was beyond delighted to see her cousin again.

Elaena mouth, "Don't look and cover your ears." To which Helaena quickly understood and obliged.

"I... will have your tongue for that." Viserys muttered.

Elaena quickly glanced at Daemon who nodded his head, giving her full permission to do whatever she wanted. Elaena smirked, spun her dagger, and swiftly threw it. Landing it on his mouth, piercing right through it. She was inches smaller than Vaemond, so the royals didn't know who threw the weapon, until Elaena grasped the dagger and dragged it upwards, slicing his head with it and revealing Elaena herself. Everyone gasped as they heard the flesh being sliced, the lifeless body dropped on the ground and blood started to pool, spluttering out from his head.

"I've been meaning to do that." Elaena mumbled, smiling hauntingly.

"Disarm her!" Otto yelled.

Arden and Daemon unsheathed their swords and pointed it towards the guards. Elaena grinned as the ground grumbled, a shadow loomed from the outside of the castle and a form of a dragon landed, a deafening roar shook the castle that made everyone terrified.

"I would advise you not to do it or Silverwing will personally burn you all alive." Elaena spoke with a smug face as she wiped her blood-stained dagger on her clothes.

Daemon looked at his daughter, Elaena noticing his stare only wiggled her eyebrows. Aegon and Aemond widened their eyes and stared at their cousin. Silverwing eventually left, sensing that her rider was no longer in danger. Alicent and Rhaenyra eventually went towards Viserys as they heard him groaning in pain. Elaena who also heard him remained standing where she was as a knight and a maester assisted Viserys. As they arrived where she was, Viserys stopped and looked at Elaena.