Chapter 9

Elaena grunted as the sun hit her face, a moan escaped her lips when she attempted to move but failed as her body was sore. Squinting her eyes as she pulled the blanket closer to her, the door opened and entered the massive man with black curly hair.

"My Lady." He greeted and went to sit beside Elaena.

"Good morrow, Ser Harwin." Elaena replied, she got up and her eyes widened as soon as she saw her body was almost covered with hickeys.

Harwin chuckled, Elaena gasped as Harwin carried her and carefully placed her down inside the tub with warm water. Elaena heaved a sigh as soon as the water hit her skin, she closed her eyes and leaned her head at the edge of the tub as Harwin began gently scrubbing her skin with a cloth.

"There's a food on the table that you can eat, My Lady. I've also paid for the room so you don't have to worry about anything." He spoke.

Elaena opened her eyes and smiled at him, "Thank you, Ser Harwin." She replied.

"Harwin. Call me Harwin, My Lady." He stated.

"Then, call me Elaena." She replied, Harwin nodded his head and continued to bathe her.

Harwin even helped her wear her clothes, carried her and placed her on the chair. He was gentle and attentive towards Elaena. Biting her lips, she exhaled a breath and placed the fork down and looked at Harwin in his eyes.

"What's the matter, Elaena, you don't like the food? I can go get something else if you like." Harwin muttered.

Elaena shook her head, "Regarding last night..."

"I know... you're not ready to commit yourself to anyone." He said, interrupting Elaena.

"I'm sorry, Harwin." Elaena mumbled and bowed her head.

Harwin stood up, approached Elaena and kneeled in front of her. Placing his hand on her chin as he gently lifted her face, their eyes meeting with each other. His thumb caressing her chin, gently, as he gave her a smile.

"Don't blame yourself, Elaena. I know what I entered and I did not regret what happened to us. Did you regret it, what happened to us last night?" He questioned.

Elaena stared at him for a few seconds before shaking her head, "I did not regret a single thing that happened between us last night." She answered.

Harwin's smile widened, "Then, there's no reason for you to be sulking in this beautiful morning, Elaena." He spoke and tapped her nose to which she chuckled.

They continued eating while talking to each other when a knock interrupted them. Harwin furrowed his eyebrows and presented to open the door, Elaena nodded her head and ate while Harwin took care of whatever was outside of their room.

Harwin closed the door as he approached Elaena, "I have something to tell you, Elaena." He started.

Elaena hummed and nodded her head, "It is said that someone saw Prince Daemon and Princess Rhaenyra go into the brothel." Harwin paused and sighed, "Coupling." He added.

She blinked once. Twice. Before she heaved a sigh, "And where is Daemon right now?" She asked, immediately stood up and wore her boots. Accepting the cloak that Harwin offered and wore it.

"He's currently in Red Keep with King Viserys." Harwin replied.

Clicking her tongue in disapproval as she was about to go, Harwin grabbed her arm.

"I have to go, Harwin, what is it?" She questioned, impatiently.

"I can escort you inside the Red Keep." He answered.