Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~~~~~

"What happened unnie ??" Jennie asked Jisoo as she sensed the elder being out of space . "Nothing" Jisoo said and fake smiled at her friends . "Don't lie . We know something is wrong" Lisa said now completely looking at Jisoo . "It's just...I was thinking about Taehyung" Jisoo said and looked down and her friends looked at her confusedly . "Why are you thinking about that asshole ?" Chaeyoung siad as she didn't like Taehyung being in Jisoo's mind .

"You guys already know that I found peace in my life after a very long time . And then yesterday Taehyung said he will not ket me live peacefully . So I was just thinking about that" Jisoo said and she again looked down at her coffee mug . Her friends just looked at her with pity . They can't do anything about this . Kim Taehyung was born with a silver spoon so he is capable of doing anything .

But they shrugged off the bad thoughts and wished for the best and got ready for their
classes .

~~~~~

While the girls were walking through the hallway Jisoo with the corner of her saw Taehyung holding Sora's waist and pinning her at the wall at a far corner . She felt some unknown feelings in her heart but she ignored them and pretended that she didn't saw them . When she was at her locker she saw a sticky note attached to her locker . She took it off and the message sent shivers to her spine .

"Best of luck surviving here"

Her friends too noticed it and saw the sticky note . Jennie took it from Jisoo and crumpled it before throwing it away . She then pulled Jisoo's hand and took her to class .

Afyer a few minutes Taehyung entered the class with Sora beside him . Jisoo looked at them and Taehyung smirked at her . He pulled his arms from Sora and went to sit beside Jisoo . Sora rolled her eyes and went to her seat .

Taehyung didn't leave his eyes from Jisoo since he came to the class . He thought he was doing that to irritate her but that's not the case . He was just drawn in her beauty and couldn't take his eyes off her . The students around to noticed that but they didn't say anything as one girl was burning with anger and jealousy . And that girl can make your life hell .

Jisoo looked at Taehyung as she was now irritated as some students started talking shits . "Will you please look away ??" Jisoo said a but irritated but handled her temper . "No . It's my eyes I can look wherever I want" Taehyung said and smirked . Jisoo rolled her eyes and continued to focus on the book .

"Already irritated ? But I didn't even started doing anything babe" Taehyung said still with that dirty smirk on his face . Jisoo didn't say anything but his words sure made her worried . Soon the teacher came and started the class .

As Jisoo was focusing on the class she felt a cold hand on her thigh making her shiver . She looked at Taehyung and saw him smirking while looking at the board . He then looked at her oh so innocently and then again looked at the teacher in the front .

Jisoo was a bit hesitant but still removed his hands and focused on the teacher . It was of no use because he again placed his hands on her thigh . This time Jisoo ignored but slowly his hands started going towards her inner thighs . Right now Jisoo was feeling extremely uncomfortable . She looked around and saw her friends looking at her too worriedly . She gave them a small smile and mouthed 'I am okay' . But actually she was not .

Soon the bell rang and Jisoo thanked every God she could . She removed Taehyung's hand and quickly got up to go to the cafeteria with her friends . But someone held her wrists tightly making her halt on her steps . She looked behind and saw Taehyung looking at her intently .

"What's the hurry babe ?" Taehyung said looking at Jisoo amd Jisoo stayed quite . Then Taehyung leaned and reacher her ear placing a soft kiss on her earlobe making her shiver . "We have so many unfinished businesses byt our time is short . See you soon" Taehyung said and pecked Jisoo's cheeks bwfire leaving the room smiling . Sora came to Jisoo and glared at her before leaving the room .

Jennie , Chaeyoung and Lisa along with Yoongi , Jimin and Jungkook came to Jisoo worriedly . Hae in was there too . "Unnie are you okay ?" Jennie asked as soon as she reached Jisoo . Jisoo didn't say anything and just nodded her head . She then smiled at everyone even though that was a fake smile and they all went towards the cafeteria to eat lunch .

~~~~~

Jisoo and her friends were peacefully eating their lunch talking about random topics . Taehyung came towards their table and took a chair from the other table and sat right beside Jisoo . Jisoo can't help but just sigh . Her friends too didn't say anything but just continued eating knowing it is of no use to tell him .

Taehyung didn't do anything and just looked at Jisoo as she was eating her lunch . "Why are you here ?" Hae in asked as he didn't like the way Taehyung was looking at Jisoo . "Because I want to . And seems like Jisoo doesn't have any problem with me here" Taehyung said and smiled after saying the last sentence . "Jisoo are you okay with him here ?" Hae in asked Jisoo looking at her and her friends were watching how the drama unfolds .

"Your girlfriend is glaring at me from there . My life already have many problems and I don't want another so please kindly move from here to your girlfriend" Jisoo said and kindly smiled at Taehyung after sighing . Taehyung was awestruck by her smile even Hae in was lost in her smile .

"She is not my girlfriend . She is just a fling" Taehyung defended looking at Jisoo making her sigh . "Whoever she is to you I don't care but she is gonna be a problem in my life if you continue to do these with me" Jisoo said now holding her head as she got a headache from so much dramas in her life . Taehyung didn't say anything and just got up from the seat and left from there . He didn't go to Sora instead he went out of the cafeteria .

"Are you okay ?" Hae in asked looking at Jisoo seeing her holding her head . "Ya I am okay . Don't worry" Jisoo said and smiled before eating her food again .

"Hae in hyung is acting like a protective boyfriend to Jisoo noona" Jungkook said looking at them and smiling like a cute bunny . "Babe save me" Jungkook now said holding Lisa tightly as both Hae in and Jisoo glared at him deadly .

All of them burst into series of laughter witnessing the scene . Even Hae in and Jisoo laughed but Jungkook wasn't laughing . He was pouting looking at everyone making them laugh more .

"You look ugly with that pout of yours bastard" Yoongi said making Jungkook pout even more . "Hyung !!" Jungkook whined looking at Yoongi . "Don't whine he didn't say anything wrong" Jimin said and laughed more making him fall from the chair and everyone laughed even more .

"Are you okay babe ?" Chaeyoung said after recovering from her laugh . "Only my Chaeyoungie cares for me . I will look for new friends" Jimin said and wiped his fake tears . "Go on we'll be happy because all day you do is whining about Chaeyoung" Yoongi said looking at Jimin earning a glare from him . "As if you don't do it about Jennie" Jimin backfired earning a glare from Yoongi . And there started a bickering which might end at morning or something .

~~~~~