Chapter 19 [M]

Chapter 19

~~~~~

The awaiting day came . For which every single student were waiting . It was their party day . Every student were super happy and active as well as sad because it will be there last day here .

This is also special for Jisoo as she will confess her feelings for Hae in to him . She is thinking manu negative things that can possibly happen . But shrugging those off she is now firm on her words . Her friends are encouraging her too .

But one thing that Jisoo is not understanding is that , Why in the world is Taehyung crossing her mind everytime when she is thinking about confessing to Hae in ? She don't have any answer for this .

~~~~~

"What ?? What do you mean you'll not be able to attend ?" Jisoo frowned looking at Hae in . "I'm sorry Jisoo . It's just I have some family issues" Hae in said nervously and Tzuyu looked at him with a knowing look .

Jisoo was very sad . She decided to confess her feelings and here Hae in is saying that he won't attend the party .

"Won't you join Tzuyu ?" Lisa asked while looking at Tzuyu . "No unnie . Did you forgot Haw in oppa amd I have the same family ?" Tzuyu joked with a fake smile . Everyone laughed except Jisoo . She was looking at the ground sadly and Hae in noticed it .

"Jisooya . Don't be sad . I promise I'll hangout with you the day after the party . Just consider this time and enjoy the party" Hae in said holding Jisoo's hands in his while looking at her with hopeful eyes .

But no smile appeared on Jisoo's face . She was still looking at Hae in with sad eyes . Hae in's heart clenched seeing her like that so he tried his best to make her smile just a little . Just then he thought of some naughty ways to make her smile .

"Aiyoo don't miss me too much baby . We'll meet just the day after the party" Hae in said with a slight smirk and Jisoo's eyes came out of the socket . She blushed crimson red while the other's tried to hold their laughter and Tzuyu almost split her drink on Jennie .

Jisoo started hitting Hae in continuously while trying to hide her smile and blushing face . "You !! Who said I'll miss you ?? It's just....I pity you because you can't join the party" Jisoo fastly said while continuing to hit Hae in .

"Come on don't lie unnie your face tells everything" Chaeyoung said and Jisoo glared at her but the younger didn't get scared and instead laughed with Jennie , Lisa and Tzuyu .

Meanwhile Hae in looked at Jisoo fondly . Even though those hits were a bit painful he don't mind that . He was just happy that he was finally able to bring smile on Jisoo's face .

~~~~~

Girls in their gorgeous expensive dresses and boys in their handsome attire were entering the party hall . The hall was crowded with many boys and girls dancing , drinking and eating . The teachers didn't attend the party hall as they thought of letting the students enjoy themselves .

Soon seven boys entered the party hall . They got everyone's attention as they're looking extremely handsome in their outfits . Every girl were admiring them but none dared to approach them .