Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~~~~~

Students might be happy that their University reopened . Now they can spend time with their friends and enjoy . It was also their last year and they will leave after this year . So thinking about that many students were much more active as they wanted to enjoy the last year to the fullest .

But a group of friends were not happy at all . In a group , when one is sad the others share the same feeling too .

This was Jisoo's group of friends . No one knows about her pregnancy except the three girls . She couldn't gather the courage to tell others . But after many pleadings her friends managed to make her agree in telling Jin and Hae in about it .

After telling the both of them she is gonna tell Taehyung . He is supposed to be the first one to know it but she couldn't get herself in telling thus to him . So she thought of waiting for sometime and tell Jin and Hae in about it first .

~~~~~

The four girls arrived at the University for their first class after vacation . Jisoo saw that most of the students were looking at her some with disgust and some with regret in their eyes .

Out of reflex she took her mask out from her bag and quickly wore it . Her friends saw this and they became concerned about her . There is no way they can leave her alone now for this time . They have to be her backbone and they don't mind it at all .

The girls reached their locker and they saw Hae in coming towards them with a smile . But he furrowed his eyebrows and his smile dropped a little seeing Jisoo wearing her mask again . Then he realized the matter . He glared at the students who were looking at Jisoo amd they immediately rushed out of their .

"Unnie , it's the perfect time . Don't mess this up" Jennie whispered into Jisoo's ears and left with Chaeyoung and Lisa . Hae in came closer to Jisoo and trapped her between him and the locker . Jisoo leaned on the locker and stared at his eyes .

Hae in's hand slowly crept upto her face and he slowly took off the string of the mask from Jisoo's ear before taking it off completely .

"Don't make it unable for me to see your pretty face" Hae in said and caressed Jisoo's face . Jisoo blushed and smiled hearing him making a smile to crept onto Hae in's face . Then suddenly it hit her . Will Hae in be like this with her if she tells him ? Will he still act like this or become detached with her ? Every possible thing was scaring her . But she trust him . And her trust makes her think that he will not do this .

"Hae in" Jisoo called his name and he hummed at that while looking at her . "I want to tell you something" Jisoo nervously said while looking down .

"What is it baby ?" Hae in asked sensing her nervousness . "Not here let's go somewhere else" Jisoo said looking at Hae in and he nodded his head telling her to lead the way .

Judging by her nervousness Hae in somewhat got an idea about what she wants to say . He knew about her health condition for the past days . And he for sure was prepared well to face it .

~~~~~

"What happened ? What do you want to tell me ?" Hae in asked Jisoo as calmed as possible . Because he didn't wanted to make Jisoo more nervous also he wanted to calm his heart down . They came at an isolated hallway in their University where students don't usually come .