Chapter 31

Chapter 31

~~~~~

Jisoo was making breakfast for her and Hae in . That's when she heard some footsteps making her look up . There came Hae in still half asleep .

A smile was plastered on Jisoo's face seeing Hae in . Hae in came inside the kitchen and smiled at her .

"What are you making ?" Hae in asked getting closer to Jisoo . "My signature pancakes" Jisoo said smiling at Hae in and shook the plate infront of him .

"Let's eat then" Hae in said and took the plate from her hand and proceeded to the dining table .

"Aren't we looking like a married couple ? Like you're the wife making breakfast for her husband ?" Hae in said pretending to think . Jisoo laughed and hit his arms playfully . "Just eat !" Jisoo said laughing .

"I always wanted to marry you" Hae in sadly said looking down at his plate . Jisoo remained silent and looked at her plate too .

"Can you.....not leave ?" Jisoo lowly said as tears already made its way on her face . Hae in looked up at her with sadness and guilt in his eyes .

"I'm sorry Jisoo . I'm extremely sorry . Despite knowing my fate I still entered in your life and only increased your pain" Hae in said with extreme guilt and regret in his voice and held Jisoo's hand tightly .

Jisoo's tears dropped from her eyes before she quickly wiped them off and looked up at Hae in flashing him a small smile .

"Don't worry Hae in . I'm sorry too . I was just thinking about myself" Jisoo said still smiling at him but Hae in knew really well that she was forcing that smile .

Jisoo got up from her seat and hugged Hae in tightly by his shoulder . Hae in hugged her back by her waist . They didn't say anything to each other but their tears from their eyes silently .

~~~~~

"Where is Jisoo ?" Taehyung asked Jimin as soon as the bou came and sat beside him . "She is with Hae in" Jimin said getting comfortable in his seat .

"Won't she come ?" Taehyung asked as he saw it was almost time for the class . "No she will stay with Hae in in his house" Jimin again casually replied while looking around trying to see if any boy is looking at Chaeyoung .

"You mean she is with Hae in alone at his house ?!?!" Taehyung asked a bit loudly widening his eyes .

"What's the matter with that ? They are boyfriend and girlfriend for your kind information" Jimin said squinting his eyes at Taehyung .

Taehyung let out a huff and sat on his seat properly and went into deep thoughts . Jimin looked at Taehyung from his side eyes and sighed .

"Don't worry Taehyung . You have many chances to fix up your mistakes . Hope you don't mess things up then" Jimin thought in his mind while looking at Taehyung .

The rest of the day went by with Taehyung being quite throughout the day . Not talking much even with his best friends .

~~~~~