Chapter 50

Chapter 50

~~~~~

"Hello" a soft yet manly voice was heard from the other line of the phone . "Hello , Jimin" Jisoo anxiously called out .

"Yes Jisoo . What happened ?" Jimin asked confusedly because she never calls him if not Chaeyoung is mad at him . But she is not mad at him and is with him so why suddenly ?

"Jimin , is Taehyung with you ?" Jisoo asked hoping for the answer to be positive . "No he is not" Jimin replied truthfully as he was with Chaeyoung who was sitting infront of him looking at him confusedly .

"Did he call you or something ?" Jisoo again as she ran she hand through her hair . After he left angrily she went up to the apartment and after a few minutes she called him many time but it was not answered .

Just like his calls were unanswered the whole day .

Now she realizes how he felt when she was not picking up his calls .

"No he didn't . Why ? What happened Jisoo ?" Jimin asked sensing something was wrong .

Well.... everything was wrong .

"We...we just had an argument . And then he left angrily. He left in his bike before I could stop him . He is not picking up my calls" Jisoo said helplessly suddenly feeling ashamed and guilty .

"What ?!?" Jimin was too shocked to believe . He wonders what even happened that made Taehyung so angry at Jisoo that he left . He adored her too much .

"Jimin... it's just it . And I don't know what to do" Jisoo said as she felt her heart clench in pain .

"Are you at Taehyung's apartment ?" Jimin asked as he got up and helped Chaeyoung up too . Jisoo answered him positively .

"I'll be there with others fast" Jimin said and cut the call . "What happened ?" Chaeyoung asked sensing Jimin anxious .

"Taehyung left the house angrily and now Jisoo can't reach him" Jimin said and sighed worriedly . "I'll go with you too . Unnie needs support" Chaeyoung said which Jimin agreed .

~~~~~

"He does not drink when he is angry , right ?" Jisoo asked the obvious while looking at others . "No , he is not the one to drink . Also his alcohol tolerance is high he doesn't get drunk" Yoongi said looking at Jisoo with unknown emotions .

"Unnie , he will be alright . Don't worry too much" Chaeyoung said patting Jisoo's shoulder who was worried . She came along with Jimin , Yoongi and Jungkook to Taehyung's apartment . Jungkook and Jimin were sitting at the side trying to trace out Taehyung's location .

"It's all my fault Chae . He wouldn't have left if it was not for me" Jisoo said while fisting her hair tightly which was surely hurting her but she didn't care .

Jimin , Jungkook and Chaeyoung looked at ger confusedly while Yoongi had a calm look .

"Jisoo" Yoongi called out and Jisoo looked at him . "Jennie told me everything" Yoongi said and Jisoo looked at him with frozen expression .