Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~~~~~

Days passed . Jisoo didn't went to classes after 'that' incident . She stayed at home amd studied for her exams .

She didn't talk to Taehyung mor thought about him these days . Her mind would always drift to painful memories the moment she thinks about him .

Staying with him always reminded her of Jinyoung she don't know why . Though Jinyoung was far better than Taehyung by character but his attitude , way of interacting , humour all were similar . So that's why she thought of letting Taehyung in her life and be friends thinking he might change . But that backfired her .

Taehyung hurted her . Mentally and emotionally . She couldn't accept the fact that she again made mistake in understanding people . This situation was way too familiar to her . Wherein she got pain from the person she liked and thought as 'friend' .

"You like this place ??" A boy with sharp facial features asked the girl beside him . "I love it . Thanks for this Taeyong" Jisoo thanked the boy name Taeyong beside her .

"No need to thank me I know you're stressed because of those shitty exams and you needed peace" Taeyong said smiling at her . Jisoo smiled back and looked infront of her enjoying the cold breeze coming . It was Han River . The place of peace . It was now decorated with lights as it was Christmas week increasing it's beauty more .

Taeyong stared at Jisoo and became lost in her beauty . He fought the urge to hold her hands . Later he couldn't control and attempted to hold her hands but before he could do that Jisoo walked away to the shore of the river .

"Taeyong come here . The water is cold and it's fun here" Jisoo said looking at Taeyong smiling brightly . Taeyong too smiled back and went to join her .

Like this the friendship between Jisoo amd Taeyong became strong . They were besties . But when one of the bestfriend have romantic feelings for other the friendship becomes tough .

Just like this the friendship between Jisoo amd Taeyong became complicated when Jinyoung entered the school because Jisoo started feeling attracted to him while Taeyong fell for Jisoo hardly .

"You're again staring at him !!" Taeyong exclaimed as he became irritated and jealous of the fact that his crush was staring at another boy . "Oh sorry . I just can't take my eyes off him" Jisoo said and smiled slightly at Taeyong making his anger subside .

"Jisoo . Come to my house today let's hangout because exams are over" Taeyong said as he walked beside Jisoo on the footpath . "Okay then . Let's watch a movie today" Jisoo agreed not knowing what is gonna happen next .

"Come in" Taeyong said as he saw Jisoo's smiling figure after opening the door . "Wow your house is beautiful" Jisoo said as she entered the house .

"What should we do now ?" Jisoo said leaning on the couch the movie was over and they don't know what to do . Taeyong thought thus is the right moment so he asked her to follow him to his bedroom as he said he have something to show her . And Jisoo not knowing anything just followed him .

Jisoo entered his room and.her eyes widened as she got frozen on her spot . His room was filled with pictures of Jisoo . Some were of them together and from there hangout . Those seemed normal to Jisoo . But......some were of her coming out of her house , going to the restaurant she worked , laughing with Jennie , Chaeyoung and Lisa , walking on the streets .