Chapter 38

Chapter 38

~~~~~

"I know it's too much to ask but I don't have anything else to do"

~~~~~

Jin went for his business trip while the others were busy with their own life . Taehyung is still thinking on how to get Jisoo to love him while in the same time he is protecting her because he knows someone is stalking her and is planning something to do with her . He is not sure about it because he don't know much about her past and only knows about her family and Jinyoung . So he plans on asking her when they are actually that close and she trusts him much to spill it .

~~~~~

"Unnie . You can just go with me . What will you do by staying alone here ?" Jennie told to Jisoo trying to convince her to go to her family home with her . "No Jen . I can't . Mom's death anniversary is near and oppa wil be coming tomorrow . I wanna visit Mom with oppa" Jisoo said smiling at Jennie .

Jennie scrunched her nose pouting accepting her defeat . "But unnie the three of us will be gone for more than a week . Are you sure you can stay alone ?" Chaeyoung asked and Lisa nodded . "I'll be fine guys don't worry" Jisoo said smiling at the caring nature of her youngers .

"Fine if you say so" Lisa said sighing . Today is the last day the four are together as Jennie , Chaeyoung and Lisa will go to their family home to spend the vacation there . Jisoo will stay alone as she don't actually have a family home but she will visit Jisung's house for a few days . And she will spend the rest with her brother .

~~~~~

"What do you mean you'll come tomorrow instead of today ?" Jisoo asked Jin over the phone . He was supposed to come today but now he is saying that he will come tomorrow . Her friends already left the place and now she is alone .

"I'm sorry soo . Something came up . But I'll surely come tomorrow and we will visit mother together the day after tomorrow" Jin said trying to convince his sister . Their mother's death anniversary is the day after tomorrow and they're planning to visit together .

"Fine . Make sure to come tomorrow early" Jisoo said sighing upset at the fact that she will be alone the whole day and will have to wait one more day to meet her brother .

"Don't be sad soo . Fine tell me anything you want . I'll bring it for you" Jin said making Jisoo laugh at his attempts to make her mood better .

"I don't need anything just come back safely . That's enough" Jisoo said smiling and they bid goodbyes .

"Yah dalgom . How long are you gonna sleep like that ??" Jisoo asked her dog looking at him . Her eyes went out of socket seeing that he didn't even bark and was sleeping peacefully . "This spoiled son of a bitch" Jisoo cursed then took the remote control to play games on TV .

~~~~~

"Even games are turning its back on me today" Jisoo said throwing the controller away after losing for the 3rd time . "Why is it so boring to be alone ?" Jisoo said looking up at the ceiling . As she was lost in her thoughts her phone ringing snapped her back to reality . Grabbing her phone she saw Taehyung's name on the screen .

"Hello" Jisoo said after picking up the call . "Hey are you up to something ?" Taehyung's deep voice was heard over the line . "Nothing really . Just fooling around" Jisoo replied after glancing at her surrounding amd saw dalgom still sleeping .