Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~~~~~

"Unnie I'm telling you once again . Let's go to the hospital . Hae in oppa is worried about you too" Jennie pleaded Jisoo as the girl came out of the washroom after throwing up .

"And I'm telling you once again Jen that I'm okay . It's just I didn't eat properly for a few days that's why it is happening" Jisoo calmly said assuring Jennie . But deep inside her she knew she is not okay .

Jennie sighed at the stubborn elder . Then she didn't say anything more and left the room . But she too know something was wrong with Jisoo . She hopes that her guess is wrong but the possibilities of it being right is the most .

~~~~~

"Just what the fuck is wrong with you Taehyung ?!" Jimin irritatedly asked seeing Taehyung again zoning out . Taehyung then snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jimin .

"Did you say something ?" Taehyung asked Jimin making him look at Taehyung with disbelief .

"You're unbelievable" Jimin said holding the bridge of his nose . "Just say what you were saying" Taehyung snapped at him making Jimin glare at him .

"I said talk to Jin hyung calmly and explain your pov to him . He is ready to kill you anytime" Jimin again said calmly even though he himself is mad at Taehyung because of what he did .

"Oh ya you need to talk to Yoongi hyung too" Jimin added and Taehyung sighed before looking outside again .

He don't know what he is gonna say to his hyungs because it was his fault . He knew Jisoo was unconscious but still he couldn't control himself and took advantage of the situation . He never expected that someone will record it and post it . When he saw the video the first thing that came in his mind was Jisoo .

How did she react to the video ? How is she feeling ? That day he searched for Jisoo like crazy because he just wanted to see her face once .

He then found her at Han River . Smile formed on his face after finally finding her . As he went closer he was slapped with harsh reality . He realized he was late when he saw her being in another man's arms .

What broke his heart more was when he saw the the man was Hae in . He couldn't handle it anymore when he saw they were getting closer to each other's face . He turned around and went away from there nit wanting to see what was about to happend . His jaw and fist clenched , his eyes bloodshot as tears formed in them .

From that day he never met her . He didn't even got out of his house and just stayed in his room sometimes drowning in alcohol . He was in pain . Yes , he was . When he himself is the cause .

~~~~~

"Aish this bastard . Who told him to drink so much ?? Aish he is so fucking heavy" Jimin cursed as he carried Taehyung to his room .

"Ahh my back hurts" Jimin said after dropping Taehyung on the bed and did some stretches to ease the pain .

"I couldn't go out with Chaeyoung because of you" Jimin again said while putting the blanket on Taehyung .

Jimin was about to leave but Taehyung suddenly held his hand and mumbled in his sleep which shocked him .

"Jisooya please don't leave me" Taehyung mumbled enough for Jimin to hear . "He put a question mark on my gender in just milliseconds" Jimin mumbled to himself and got closer to Taehyung .