Chapter 20

Chapter 20

~~~~~

Jisoo opened her eyes when she felt the bright sunlight falling on her face . Her head was throbbing with pain and she held it tightly . Just then she felt an arm wrapped around her waist .

She looked under the blanket and saw that she was naked . She felt cold sweats all around her body and her heart started beating faster .

She looked beside her and widened her eyes seeing Taehyung . Her eyes got filled with tears and she don't remember a single thing . She felt disgusted on herself .

She removed his arm from her waist and got up then wore her dress and quickly ran out of there with tears falling from her eyes down to her cheeks .

Jisoo entered her eyes and was immediately met up with worried faces of Jennie , Chaeyoung and Lisa . They immediately came rushing to her .

"What happened unnie ?" Jennie asked while cupping Jisoo's face . Jisoo felt like crying more seeing their care for her . She couldn't hold it anymore and broke down in Jennie's arm . Jennie patted her back to comfort her and looked at Chaeyoung and Lisa who were wearing the same expression as her .

"WHAT !?!?" The three girls shouted in unison after Jisoo told them the whole story . She told them that she didn't drink any strong drink and maybe Sora mixed something with her soft which led her to become dizzy and unconscious .

"I never thought she would stoop this low that even mix something to your drink !!" Chaeyoung said fully in rage . "And that bitch Taehyung took advantage of your situation like wtf . He have other flings then why is he so after you ?!" Lisa spat in complete anger while Jisoo's tears never stopped falling .

"Guys what will I do now ? What will I say to Jin oppa and Hae in ? What if Hae in think of me as one of those whores ?" Jisoo said stuttering because of crying and Jennie pulled her in a hug again .

"Nonsense ! No one will think of you like anything bad . It's not your fault unnie you were drugged" Jennie said and Jisoo never stopped crying . The three girls felt tears in their eyes too seeing Jisoo crying so much .

~~~~~

Bright sunlight hits Taehyung's face making him open his eyes . He touched the side beside him . He was still sleepy but became wide awake when he felt the side beside him empty . He sighed and sat up .

"What else can I expect ?" Taehyung said to himself and got up from the bed . Weariness his clothes he left from there with a boring and casual face as if nothing happened .

~~~~~

"Unnie . Please come out and eat something . You haven't eaten anything since morning" Jennie worriedly said while knocking on Jisoo's door . Jisoo refused to eat anything after what happened .

Jennie didn't heard any response from the other side and knocked again . She started sweating when she didn't heard any response again .

Chaeyoung and Lisa heard her and they too came towards Jisoo's room . They tried several times but the door still didn't open . The three then with all their might pushed the door at the same time and it flew open .