Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~~~~~

"Noona" Jisung called Jisoo making her look at him . "What ?" Jisoo said while raising her eyebrows . "Mom asked for you and all your friends to visit before exam starts from the day after tomorrow" Jisung said while Jisoo seemed a bit confused .

"Why ? Is something wrong ? Are aunt and uncle okay ?" Jisoo asked worriedly as she thought something happened . "No no no nothing happened . Just for some refreshments before exam . You can bring noonas and hyungs too" Jisung said and he was excited about this .

"Will you guys be free tomorrow ?" Jisoo asked her friend and the girls answered yes . "We'll also be free" Jimin said for his two friends . "What about you Hae in ?" Jisoo asked Hae in with hopeful eyes . "I'll also be free" Hae in said smiling in which Jisoo smiled too . Tzuyu looked at Hae in with meaningful eyes .

"Can we bring Jin hyung , Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung ?" Jungkook said as his eyes sparkled . "Of course you can . Mom will be happy" Jisung said making everyone smile . "Okay then I'll tell everyone" Jungkook said happily . "Will Taehyung come too ?" Jennie asked Yoongi . "No he have some family business tomorrow . So he won't come" Yoongi said making everyone nod .

"Can I not come mom ?" Taehyung asked his mother om the phone . It was very unlikely for him to cancel family plan like this . But what to do ? After hearing the plan of hus friends he so badly wanted to join them Especially for Jisoo .

He then jumped happily when his mother said that the plan itself got cancelled because his father got more emergency business to handle . He made his way to where the group was talking .

"Hey guys what up ?" Taehyung suddenly entered making everyone shocked . He clicked his tongue when he saw that both side of Jisoo is already taken by the brother sister due . So he unwantedly sat beside Jimin .

"Why are you here ?" Yoongi asked with a bit annoyance . He was actually worried about Jisoo . "Can't I be here ? I'm your friend too" Taehyung said and pouted a little sadly but he was actually not sad at all .

"What are you guys talking about ?" Taehyung said as he drank some orange juice . "Jisung's mother wants us to visit her place tomorrow . So we're planning about that" Jungkook said while drinking his banana milk and staring at Lisa who was infront of him .

"Can I come too ?" Taehyung said making everyone look at him shocked . "Don't you have family business tomorrow ?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung smiled at that . "That got cancelled" Taehyung happily said with a smile . The boys then looked at Jisung while Jisung looked at his sister .

Jisoo saw everyone looking at her . She looked around her then looked at Taehyung seeing him looking at her with hopeful eyes and smile . "Uh-huh yes you can" Jisoo said making Taehyung's smile wide . He then got up from there with his bag slung over his shoulder .

"Where are you going ?" Jimin asked as he saw Taehyung getting up . "Just have some things to do" Taehyung said as he walked away . "More like fucking someone" Jungkook said which made everyone taken aback . "Yah can you not say these things so openly !? We have two juniors here" Lisa exclaimed referring to Tzuyu and Jisung .

"Sorry" Jungkook said and smiled at Lisa cutely showing his bunny smile . "He's so cute" Jisoo suddenly said and pinched Jungkook's cheek making him blush because of shyness . Everyone then laughed seeing his red face .