Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~~~~~

Taehyung walked towards Jisoo and held her wrists tightly . "Taehyung !! What are you doing ?! Leave me" Jisoo said but Taehyung complete ignored her words and dragged her out of the graveyard . They went out of the graveyard and Taehyung pushed Jisoo inside his car even though Jisoo was protesting .

Taehyung came from the driver's side and drove off completely ignoring Jisoo's constant pestering . Later on he drived and only stopped at a place that Jisoo knew by heart .

Han River

Taehyung came out of the car and came to Jisoo's side and pulled her out of the car . Jisoo's eyes had dried tears in them and Taehyung's eyes held sadness .

"You know this place right ?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo stared at him . "Of course this is where I met Jinyoung" Jisoo said with a small smile om her face and Taehyung felt his heart beat quickened .

"Why didn't you come to see him the day he died ?" Taehyung asked with sadness evitable in his voice as he looked down . Jisoo too looked down and tears fell from her eyes remembering the days she lost her love .

"The day he died was our 2nd year anniversary" Jisoo said and Taehyung looked at her shocked . He didn't knew this . He didn't knew she lost her boyfriend on their anniversary date .

"Jinyoung surprised me on our 1st year so I thought of surprisingly me on our 2nd . But still he was the one to surprise me" Jisoo said with pain in her eyes and her tears flowed down . Taehyung's heart clenched seeing her crying so much .

"I waited for him but he never came" Jisoo said with a bitter smile as dhe stared at the clear water infront of her .

"Jinyoung aren't you coming ?" Jisoo asked through the phone whiningly . "I'm on my way baby . Just wait a little more" Jinyoung said from the other line smiling at his cute girlfriend . Jisoo happily agreed and cut the call .

"You made me happy after a long time . You put all your efforts in me . And this is the least I can do for you" Jisoo mumbled to herself watching the beautiful arrangement she did for Jinyoung .

Then she waited for Jinyoung . She waited and waited but he didn't come . Minutes turned into hours but there was no trace of Jinyoung . The food she prepared had long been cold . She makeup she it on for him faded due to ber continuously drinking water . She called him but the call was always sent to voicemail .

She became frustrated but still didn't lose hope . In the meantime Jennie called her .

"Yoo unnie !! How is your date going ?! Did we disturb you two ? If yes then sorry we just couldn't hold our curiosity" Jennie said in an exciting tone but became worried when Jisoo didn't reply from the other line . "He still didn't come . I'm waiting for him . He is not picking up his calls" Jisoo sadly said and Jennie was shocked .

Jinyoung never once ignored Jisoo . He would leave his all works and come to her . Nonetheless Jennie told her to wait for sometime .

Jisoo waited and now the weather became cold and she started shivering . She was at Han River , her and Jinyoung's favourite date place . This is the place where Jinyoung proposed her . This is the place where they had their first kiss . As this place is memorable so she planed their date here but he didn't come .