Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~~~~~

A few days went by after Jisoo told about her pregnancy to Jin . Right now Taehyung's friends were aware of it too and they supported and encouraged her that she will get through this . Like this a month passed of her being pregnant . But the father of her baby was unaware of all this .

Taehyung have gone to Italy for a few weeks as his parents needed him in something . He went just the day Jisoo was about to tell him about her pregnancy with hic child . She was disappointed but thought to wait amd prepare herself more so that she won't make a mistake .

Jisoo thought of telling everything to Taehyung amd if he accept then it's okay byt if don't then it is okay too because she won't force him to accept . But she would be a little sad that her child will be unknown to its father .

Hae in have been with Jisoo all the time . She totally didn't mind that the child she was carrying was not his . He was treating her like a fragile princess and was always on her back . He was treating her as if they are already married and she is carrying his child .

But.....will they ever get to marry each other and have children ?

~~~~~

Jimin and Jungkook were waiting for Taehyung in the airport . The two of them came to pick him up as the others were quite upset with him . Jimin and Jungkook too were upset but in the end they thought they are friends since childhood so they just act casually with him .

"That bastard is late as always" Jimin said irritatedly . Taehyung's plane already landed 3 minutes ago but he was nowhere to be seen .

"Chaeyoung noona will be upset if she hears you cursing" Jungkook said grinning at Jimin . "That's only if you tell her" Jimin casually said thinking she might never know .

"I already recorded it I'll send to her" Jungkook said while showing his phone to Jimin and stopping the recorder . A wide smirk plastered on his face seeing Jimin's shocked expression .

"Yah delete that you stupid bunny" Jimin being annoyed said while attempting to catch the phone from Jungkook . "A-a-a-a not so easy hyung" Jungkook said with a evil grin on his face .

"What do you want ?" Jimin said after a sigh escaped from his lips . "Give me the new sword you bought in mobile legends" Jungkook said with a wide grin showing his bunny teeths .

"Wtf I just bought that with my own money . I can't give that to you" Jimin said widening his eyes at Jungkook whose grin dropped the second Jimin said that .

"Okay then" Jungkook said amd took out his phone from his pocket and tapped the share button on the recording just then Jimin's hand stopped him .

"Fine fine I'll give it to you . Don't send her" Jimin said and Jungkook showed his bright smile while thanking Jimin who rolled his eyes at him .

For Jimin , losing a top level sword is better than being ignored by his Chaeyoung .

"What's going on ?" Both Jimin and Jungkook stopped bickering when a deep voice spoke from behind . Looking back they saw Taehyung standing in a all black outfit while wearing sunglass with his luggage in his hand trailing with him .