Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~~~~~

Jisoo's eyes opened and immediately her head started to hurt . She held her head tightly groaning in pain . After a few minutes the pain lessened and she looked at the clock that showed 6 am . She woke up real early today .

She got up from the bed and realized that she is still in the clothes she wore yesterday . Then she remembered about yesterday . Each and every word of Taehyung were echoing in her mind . She shook her head trying to get out of those thoughts .

"I shouldn't even think about that . It's his nature" Jisoo mumbled to herself and proceeded to the bathroom to get freshened up . Then she went downstairs to make breakfast for her and her friends who might still be sleeping while dreaming about their boyfriends .

~~~~~

"Unnie this is so delicious !!" Jennie exclaimed as she took a bite of her french toast which Jisoo made . "Thank you" Jisoo said smiling as she pours milk in glasses for everyone . The maknaes were so engrossed in eating that they forgot everything around them .

"Btw how did I end up in my room ?? As far as I remember I was in Hae in's car" Jisoo said taking a sip of her coffee . Others smiled at each other cheekily before looking at Jisoo who was staring at them confused .

Jisoo chocked on her coffee after hearing Chaeyoung's words . "Oppa carried you to your room" Chaeyoung said as she laughed sheepishly . "Yk like the typical bride and groom" Lisa added making Jisoo wide her eyes .

"Btw here comes the topic" Jennie suddenly said gaining everyone's attention . "What did Taehyung say to you that made you cry to sleep ?" Jennie said looking at Jisoo seriously . The maknaes too looked at her seriously as if the playful maknaes few minutes ago never existed . Jisoo suddenly became dull as she remembered his words again . She sighed before tellingly everything to her friends .

"Fuck him . Who gave him the right to say these to you and question your character like this ???" Jennie cursed as soon Jisoo finished telling the story . Chaeyoung and Lisa too cursed at Taehyung . Jisoo was the only one who was calm as she was thinking something deeply . "Guys it's okay" Jisoo said as she glanced at her friends .

"It's not okay unnie . You almost died once because of such comments" Jennie angrily said and Jisoo just slightly smiled at her assuring her . "That won't happen again Jen . Because someone taught me a valuable lesson that day . And I'm okay it's alright" Jisoo said smiling at her friends who eventually calmed down .

19 year old Jisoo was walking through the hallway with her head hung down . Her tears were falling from her eyes as she quitly digested the comments from everyone .

"Look at her she even have the guts to come to school"

"If I were her I would rather stay in my room"

"I would have killed myself long ago if I was in her place"

"How can Jinyoung even like someone like her ?"

"She must her used her body to seduce him"

"Poor Jinyoung oppa . He deserves better"