Chapter 45

Chapter 45

~~~~~

Taehyung glanced at Jisoo on the passenger seat and saw she was lost . She has been like this since Jennie dropped the most unexpected words to them .

"Jisoo , princess don't worry . Everything will be alright" Taehyung said while glancing at Jisoo and held her hand in his while his other hand was on the steering wheel .

"I'm not scared to face him Tae . In fact I want to meet him . I have so much in my mind that I want to ask him" Jisoo said and looked at Taehyung who was focused on the road .

"You don't hate him after what he did to you ?" Taehyung hesitantly asked knowing Jisoo don't want to remember those things .

A small smile appeared on her face and she nodded her head in the negative . "I can never hate him . Even though what he did to me was unforgivably still the part he plays in my life .....I can never hate him" Jisoo said and looked outside reminiscing her time with Taeyong .

"But you hated me" Taehyung pouted and quietly mumbled but enough for Jisoo to hear . Jisoo glared at him in which Taehyung smiled . "Is me accepting you as my life partner not enough for you ?!" Jisoo spatted glaring at Taehyung who jad a teasing smile on his face . He was overwhelmed when Jisoo endeared him as her life partner .

Taehyung nodded his head negatively making Jisoo squint her eyes at him . "It will only be enough when you become the mother of my kids and the grandmother of my grandkids" Taehyung said smiling widely in which Jisoo widened her eyes at him amd then slapped his arms making him laugh .

Jisoo's cheeks were red and Taehyung laughed before pinching her cheeks . "Focus on the road" Jisoo said slapping Taehyung's hand away from her .

~~~~~

Jennie opened the door and was met by the faces of Taehyung and Jisoo . Taehyung had a small smile while Jisoo's face was blank by which she understood they must have bickered .

But she didn't care about those . All she cared about was Jisoo and the situation they were in right now . Without thinking any further Jennie pulled Jisoo in a hug in which the elder hugged back .

"Let them come inside first" Yoongi said fron behind Jennie pulled out from the hug making way for them to enter . None spoked a word to each other and quietly followed to the living room where Chaeyoung and Lisa were sitting too with a worried face .

"Guys chill . I'm fine" Jisoo laughed out seeing everyone was worried about her . "How can you be fine unnie ?" Jennie asked a little frustrated .

"Trust me . I'm fine . As long as he don't do anything wrong to me , it's fine if he is around me . And besides I want to meet him and talk to him too" Jisoo said with a reassuring smile on her face .

"If he again do anything to you , I swear I'm gonna beat him good" Chaeyoung said and crossed her hands on her chest leaning her back on the couch . "I'm with you" Lisa said and sat on the same position too making Jisoo laugh a little while Jennie rolled her eyes at them .

"Be serious guys . It's an important matter" Jennie irritatedly said and both Chaeyoung and Lisa sat properly .

"Jennieya" Jisoo called out her name and went over to her . "Move" Jisoo said to Yoongi who was beside Jennie and he immediately moved away sitting beside Taehyung .