PROLOGUE

This is my first book. Please be patient. I promise that the next chapters will be better.

This book will go slow. So please be patient with this book.

Don't hesitate to point out the mistakes.

**********

Today is Valentine's Day. Parties and couples kissing... Oh Wait! This is India.

India is a country, which has more than one view on everything. Because of this its people are torn into three groups.

The first group celebrates love vigorously.

The second group opposes love and all things that have to do with love. This group prefers to assault couples on that particular day. This group has even attacked brothers and sisters who have been mistaken for lovers.

The third group consists of those individuals which are like, "Who cares if Osama is killed or not, give me my ice cream." They don't care about today's issues and its violence.

These five girls are fall into the third category. They call themselves J.E.R.R.Y.

For J.E.R.R.Y, today is not a special day. It's just like any other day. The five of them gathered at the beach that night, just as they do every week. They placed their bags down and sat on the sand. As usual, their leader, Jenny, tried to run towards the sea, but the others stopped her. She has a great romance with the sea, which remains a mystery to all her friends.

To them it is, "just a sea," but to Jenny it is so much more. They made her sit.

Jenny shouted, "Ice cream!" and went to eat.

Elizabeth, the second in rank of the group said, "Jenny, no ice cream for you. Your mom will kill us."

"I am your leader. Don't leaders deserve special things?" Jenny questioned.

The thing with Jenny is that instead of acting like the adult she is, she prefers to embrace her inner child and tends to act like a child at heart. It is for this reason that Jenny is a great prankster and talented artist.

"This is Valentine's Day. Who needs it girls?" Elizabeth asked.

"No one!" Everyone replied except for Jenny.

Jenny was too busy looking at the sea. She has always been attracted to its calmness. She wasn't paying attention to anything that they were saying.

Jenny noticed all of them watching her and replied, "I won't eat any ice cream."

"Leader, we finished talking about that. We are on the next topic."

"Okay, what should I say?"

"You should say no one."

"No one." Jenny commented while still looking at the sea.

"Boys are worthless. They only care if they get a new car or fancy new clothes. Otherwise they don't care about anything."

"But they are cute like Ranbir." Regina remarked.

Elizabeth hit Regina on her head. "Every beautiful thing has some danger hidden beneath it."

"Boys are not worth our attention girls." Elizabeth said while Jenny was busy with the sea.

Elizabeth continued, "Don't cry over a guy. Instead let them cry over us. We give and forgive, but those idiots get and forget. Why should we give it to someone who is unfaithful?"

Regina replied, "But they show affection sometimes."

Elizabeth tightly closed her fingers. "They only show affection when they think they are losing us."