Chapter-36 unedited

Alternate ending 1:

CAUTION: UNEDITED CHAPTER AHEAD.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I have heard some people say the ending was not good and I accept it.

The ending had many obstacles and it was a super forced ending. The ending you saw was an alternate ending only.

I decided to write the original ending now.

Don't complain that it has many similarities with story written by myworld92

You are free to skip these chapters about original ending.

I shouldn't be updating now but aaradhana_adithya forced me to update.

********

Michael came out of the room leaving Jenny with Stacy. His mind went to the kiss and Jenny's face which was pink.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling. His mobile rang and it brought him back to the real world. It was from his office.

He heard the voice of Mr. Santhosh immediately after he attended it, "There is a strike on our office sir. They are demanding a hike on their salary."

Newton was a genius for sure as he said, 'Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.' He was enjoying his time with Jenny and everything good was happening and suddenly everything bad was going to happen.

He knew that this strike could hit his chances when Japanese are going to visit his office to sign an agreement of understanding.

That agreement has been his dream. He has been working for years for the day.

He couldn't hide his anger, "What do you mean they want a hike in salary? I revised it last month only."

It was true too. He thought his employees deserved a rise on their salary so he increased their salary by 5% last month only.

"Sir, they are saying that they didn't ask that. Now they are asking."

He doesn't understand the logic at all. If I gave without asking what's wrong. They got a rise last month and they are asking now.

"Mr. Santhosh say to them about agreement which is to be signed. This strike will create a negative imagine on us and it might kill the deal too."

It was true too but he knew why the strike is too. He might be young but he is experienced enough to know that they are trying to utilise the opportunity to get a rise when he is vulnerable.

He wanted them to immediately start the work so that they can be ready but Santhosh was insisting that Michael has to be there tomorrow morning.

Michael shouted at Santhosh that he has to learn to control things himself. Santhosh knew that Michael won't shout but as he is shouting now only he was silent.