Chapter-48 Unedited

Alternate ending-13

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wrote this chapter on 21/5/16

This chapter is dedicated to DoveReign for keeping Ice Cream as display Picture

****

I woke up at 6:00 which was shocking for me. I don't understand how I woke up too.

May be my excitement to talk to Michael made me wake up.  I stood up and covered Michael with a blanket. I kissed his cheek and forehead. 

I went downstairs to see my mother in law washing her face while I had brushed and took a bath even.

I am earlier than her even. Michael did this.

I wished her good morning. She enquired if I was sick as I woke up early. I replied negative.

May be love sick?

I asked her to teach me how to make coffee. I followed her words and made something.

I wish I made coffee only not something completely new.

My mom was scared at how much I have changed.

I took coffee to our room.  I placed it on the bed side table and shook Michael lightly.

He opened his eyes and I kissed his cheek and forehead. He was shocked at me.  He was startled to see me awake early.

This is earlier than his time to wake up but I wanted him awake so I made him awake.

His eyes traveled to my bare waist which could be seen as my top raised.

Good boy!

His eyes came back to my eyes from my waist and said without emotion, "I admire your energy. You are awake early to go to office on your first day.'

Office!  Really Mr . Michael?

I made him sit up by pulling him by his nose. He sat while rubbing his nose. I glared at him and thrust the cup on his hands angrily.

You really are an idiot.

He took few sips of my coffee as I asked him how my coffee was he replied, "It's okay. Add little sugar extra than this"

I pulled his ear and said, "If wife cooks for first time, you should only praise her however bad it is. Say 'It's great dear' now say."

I made him say it after pulling for some time.

I pushed him inside bathroom and kept a black pant with white shirt. His dress matched my black and white chuddi.

I went down and my cooking class continued while making fun of Fred who made fun of my cooking.

Though my mom didn't like me making fun of Fred as she found it disrespectful.

But my mother in law said it was just for fun. Fred didn't mind too. My eyes landed on Michael who was coming to the dinning room.

I couldn't stop myself from glaring at me. He caught my eyes and raised a eyebrow for which I glared back.

He was wearing a blue shirt and black pant. He didn't wear what I gave. So our clothes are not matching.

He sat on the chair beside dinning table. He started to eat the food I cooked. I bent down and said in his ear, "I cooked it. How is it?"

He saw me for a minute. I am sure he thought of what I did morning.

He said calmly, "It's great dear."

I replied, "My pleasure dear.  My pleasure."

He continued eating while I leaned forward and said again in his ears, "Good boy. You remember your lessons." I bite his ears lightly and he was shocked but no one noticed.

I pulled back and smirked at him. He kept looking at me for some time. I leaned forward and said again in his ears. He pulled his face away from me thinking I would bite again in front of others.

I held his neck so he can't move and said in his ears, "Everyone are watching. I am okay with everyone watching me. Are you okay?"

He looked at his food again as he was embarrassed. We went to office later where I kept teasing him continuously when on one were watching.

We were eating lunch. My parents have given us spinach which was very bitter but Michael was very much fine with it but I wasn't not.

I kissed him on lips as there was no one in the room. I pulled back after two second and rubbed my lips ignoring the shocked Michael.

I said without looking at him, "Now it's better. Don't go anywhere I have some more to eat."

I heard his startled words, "Why did you do this?"

I saw him and smirked, "Food was bitter so in order to counter it I took the sweetest thing I know."

I just loved teasing him even though it felt different but it's something I am getting used to.

The day went me teasing him while he was doing the initial works for our company. I knew that he was stressing himself and the fact that he did all these for me made me really happy.

Before we depart to home, I hugged him tight inside his room. I kissed him on right cheek and said, "Thanks for all these. Michael, I didn't just marry you so that path to my ambition is easy. I married you because my mind wanted to be with you. I didn't understand the reasons that day but now I know it."

He was not moving. The fact that I could feel his heart beat was the only sign that he was alive. It seemed cute that he was seeing me without blinking.

I kissed his forehead and nose and said, "I will love you till the end of world and even after the end if I am given a choice."

I smiled at him while he was still speechless. I rubbed my nose at his and went out as I had to go home earlier.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know that I haven't updated in a long time but life has been so hard with exam.

Finally I am free and I am going to update like something.

Michael didn't answer the call as he was sleeping. He has been having sleepless nights without Jenny.

So no one wants me to end up with Jenny. Am I correct?

How was the chapter?

Did u expect this from Jenny?

Did I made this book like a hindi commercial serial?

Just drraaagggggggggeeeeeeddddddd the book?

Are my ending words about living together till end being repeated?
Take care be safe and stay blessed.

-Yagappar