CHAPTER 13-UNEDITED

You are given a responsibility. Everyone are watching you. They are watching your action. You are given 20 works. There is less time so you give a small portion of your work to others. They fail it. Now the whole fingers will be pointed on you.

How do you feel?

I am feeling it now. I just want to shout. I am not in a mindset to do anything. It comes to mind.

I didn't want to say this here but it comes.

I said I will update on 18/07/2015 but I am updating on 15/07/2015.

Only reason is _Merlia. Today is her birthday.

Happy birthday sis!!

You said you don't get much wishes so I did this. Everyone who reads this chapter will wish you.

Guys! I don't need votes just wish her. Please pm her too.

As far as votes, first vote (if you wish) will be the 500th vote of this book.

We already crossed 2k comments.

The beautiful banner in the top is made by ILive_Laugh_LoveI. I never thought I am worth it.

Thanks a lot sis. I don't know what to say or do.

I already said that I am in a bad mood so I can't correct mistakes with my usual accuracy. Bare me. I will correct it after sometime.

I asked you who will be the crush, many said Manoj. The answer which stood from all where liabie. She said it is batman. Thank you sis. You paid more attention to it.

DEDICATION PART:

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to ILive_Laugh_LoveI but this chapter is dedicated to JENNY'S CRUSH

He is a great guy. He is handsome, sweet than Michael. He will take good care of her than Michael. He is the perfect match for her.

Michael is no match for him.

I asked _Merlia and ILive_Laugh_LoveI to give me Ice cream but they didn't give me. I going to make Michael pay for them. Michael will suffer in this chapter.