2) Girl who impressed him

P.O.V OF THE MYSTERIOUS EYE, WHO IS WATCHING JENNY:

There goes my girl... What a girl! I used to think my mom was the most beautiful girl in the world. But now, Mom, there is a princess to beat you.

Jenny is the most beautiful girl now. She's not too tall. Her head would reach my chest. It would make it easier while giving her a hug.

When will I get a chance to hug her? I know I am going to her home tomorrow. Will she let me hug her? I would give anything for that to happen.

If you just look at her face, you could say that she is just a child. Her actions seem like a child's, too.

She is slim, not that I am complaining. She is divine.

I don't know what happened to me. I never ran behind girls. Jenny is making me do many things which I haven't even imagined.

I keep asking every day, is this love? I don't know. But a crush doesn't last for 6 years... So it must be love.

I cannot say it is for her beauty. I haven't even touched her fingers.

Sometimes, I have thought about kissing her. Is it wrong if I want to marry her? A husband can kiss his wife, right?

"Hey, your girl is gone, idiot! Can we get out of this hideout?" I can seriously hear the irritation in his voice.

I have been torturing him. But isn't it the bro code?

When I did not answer him, he continued, "At least close your mouth and change this expression. You always do this when you look at her."

I can easily understand by the look of this boy that he is single... get yourself a girl, bro.

I came out of our hideout which is an empty boat on the sea shore.

"She is gone, man. Come out of this state," He said. I continued looking in the direction in which she went and said, "She didn't go anywhere... she is the air which I live on."

Since I didn't hear any answer, I turned back to look at him. He was looking for something in the sand. I gave him a questioning look. He replied, "By the symptoms in your speech, I think you've lost your mind. That is why I am looking for your brain in the sand. I didn't find your brain. If I get it, I will inform you."

"I think I have my brain with me, it is my heart which is missing. Don't worry, I know where it is. It is running behind Jenny," I sighed.

"I've learnt one thing, I don't want to love a girl and go crazy. I don't want to think about her all the time and forget my things. Above all, I don't want to talk creepily like you. Breathe... heart running behind her... If something is running, it is your mind and your logical thinking ability, too."

Wait this seems familiar...Yes! It is the same speech I gave seven years ago.

Is it really that bad? NO, NO, NOT AT ALL. I THOUGHT LIKE THAT BEFORE I SAW JENNY. It is the same thing many boys say before they find their girl.

After the moment, they see their girl and realize that she is the one, everything changes.

It seems like God has placed me where there is no death, no worries, no stress...

Everything fell into place in my life. This is the reason I came to this earth. Th-

"Don't take big breaths like that... Jenny may fall. What happened to you? You were normal, what happened to you?" He asked, and started to laugh. He thinks he told a joke. He won't understand love.