Chapter-34 unedited

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Advance happy Christmas and New Year.

Did every one finish watching Dilwale and Bajirano Bastani?

If the spelling is wrong, I am sorry.

The book crossed 10k views. never imagined it to pass that.

I was still shocked that I got 1k votes but I am near 2k votes now.

The bill to punish people below 18 years for horrible crimes was passed today in India. It was passed as a result of Nirbhagya incident.

A child (I didn't say this, court says this) was the main reason for her death. I know that it was a gang rape but they could every external wound she had as a result of those beastly adults.

They couldn't clean her internal wounds she had as a result of hot gear rod which that child (Again court) inserted into her.

Two days back he was released as he was given 3 year imprisonment only as only that was permitted.

Every media are saying an historical law was passed but only one media said about the change.

The change made was that He or She shouldn't be given death sentence or not even life imprisonment (16 years)

They increased the maximum punishment from 3 years to 7 years.

What a historical bill!

Sorry but I was too angry with that.

Let's go to the chapter.

*****************

People might call me possessive but I don't mind. I want every inch of Michael's love and I don't want it to be wasted on others. No one can take care of it better than me.

Michael could get me another flower but it would be another flower not that same one. I am not angry but I am just angry that he hid his love from me.

My thoughts have been giving him happiness for years but he didn't let his thoughts come to my mind as he didn't introduce himself to me.

He was immersing himself in love for years while I was studying stupid lessons in college. What would have happened if he had confessed his love to me when I was in college?

We would have gone for dates. We would have bunked classes for dates. I would have spent my time with my phone on classes for chatting with him. I would have spent the nights before my exam on thinking about him.

I would have never rejected him. I don't have the strength to reject him. He was the best thing to happen in my life. He made me realise my age. He made me feel like a mature girl.

I smiled at the guy who made me feel things which I once said dirty but those thoughts feel like oxygen for me. I don't know when I started to feel like kissing him but now I think kissing him will be my future hobby.

Kissing Michael, isn't it a nice hobby?

Michael said, "I was scared. At last you smiled. I thought you won't smile." He was smiling at me. His eyes were twinkling at me. His lips had raised to a perfect line and smiling at me. Do I need anything more than his smile?

I changed my face quickly and said with fake anger, "It's not fair. You were silent for some time. I can't be angry with you for more than 4 minutes. You should have answered within 4 minutes."

He chuckled and I laid down near him in bed. He lifted his right hand and I rested my head on his after making sure that there is no wounds there. I was silently hearing his heart beat.

He said while stroking my hair, "What are you doing?" one of my hand was rubbing his arm and another hand was rubbing his chest while my ear was still listening to the sweet music of his heart beat. I replied, "I am listening to my heart beat."

He chuckled and I could feel the vibrations in his stomach on my chest when he laughed. Did I say about his laugh? I would be a circus clown all my life and make him laugh if I get to hear this laugh.

He pulled my ear and I fake winced. He hit his chest lightly. He smiled and said, "I think love has affected your brain. You are hearing my heart beat not your heart beat. You should start to think too, don't spend your time on love."

I pulled away and saw his eyes. Same eyes which showed love, care, affection and concern, now had mischief in it too. I pulled his ear and he winced. I said, "You have my heart and your heart is with me so I hear my heartbeat from you."

He acted like he is thinking something very serious. He said, "So your heart is with me." he touched his chest with his palm. He continued, "My heart is with you." He took his hand near my chest and I stopped. I shook my head and thrust his hand to his chest.

He pouted like a small baby and said, "I am your husband. Can't I do that?" bad move to pout Michael. I loved it so much so I will continue to stop you.

I pinched his cheek and he pouted more if it was possible. I love this pouting Michael. I said, "Husband who left his wife that day."

His face changed. I leaned forward and kissed his jaw. I started to trace kisses on his face and his arms circled my waist. He said, "You were angry with me."

I was now adjusting his hair on his forehead so that I can kiss properly. I said, "A single argument won't change us. We were not us because of a single cute moment. Our love for each other is eternal. Nothing can change my love for you. I don't think I could ever live without my love for you."

His grip on my waist tightened. I never knew that I would like if someone chokes my body but now I love this. I just wanted him to press himself on me more. Why do I like it? I am not going to analyse things, I am just going to enjoy things.

I cupped his cheeks, "How did you think I will sleep without you on that day?" My tears started to roll and he rubbed by cheek with his palm. He started to kiss my damp cheeks. Please kiss me more Michael.

I continued, "I can't stay without you for a moment even. My fingers, heart, eyes and every single cell in my body searches you. I will be lifeless when you are not near me. Do you have any idea about how much it pains when you are not near?"

He was kissing my face. His kisses were feeling like feather touches. He was kissing all my fears away. I continued, "Whatever happens, even if I am angry. At the end of the day, I want to be in your arms listening to my heart beat. I can't see our room without you in nights."

Michael hugged me tight and I was trying to melt into him. He was saying his love with actions. He had already done enough for me and I need to show mine. I will not let a safety pin pierce his skin even.

I won't let a single drop of his blood to shed. I said, "I love you with everything I have in me. I will never stop loving you. I will never run out of love for you. I had a chance to be your past but you didn't allow me but I will be your present and future. If there is something after future then I will be that too. I love you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

She said it. Did you expect her to say it?

Give me an honest opinion please. What do you think about the recent chapters?

If I am boring, please say.

How was the chapter?

Do you like to continue reading in Jenny's point of view?

The updates might be late, I am sorry. Christmas times.

After long time, I am updating on 10:04 PM.

I am really down on my writing skill. I don't know why too.

Writer's mind is really confusing.

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

­-Yagappar, your bro.