6) Girl who meets the guy

DEDICATION PART

Thanks for the comments which you have been giving me. I owe you a lot. Friends please check her story. She has given me a lot of unexpected twists in her stories

**********

Jenny was now lying in her bed. Merlin was trying to help her wake up but Jenny was not ready. Jenny didn't came out of her room for two days, this was disturbing Merlin. She said "Wake up Jenny, Ruth will come in an hour". Jenny walked down to the sofa in living room.

Merlin wanted Jenny to talk to Michael. She knew only Michael can cool  down her anger. Will he wait till she cools down?

Even though Jenny didn't responded to her mom, she was following what Merlin asked her to do.

Ruth came to her house that day. She was discussing the shopping list with Merlin. Jenny as usual got angered with the topic and went to her room

Ruth wanted to ask Jenny which was her favourite colour for the designer saree? She called her name, but Jenny could not hear it. Jenny was upstairs.

Merlin had an angered look as she left without saying anything to Ruth. She tried to call her on phone but it gave the same not reachable announcement. Ruth went upstairs to Jenny's room.

Jenny was staring at the wall as if it had a power ranger's poster. She didn't know whats happening in her life. She was confused at her mom's actions.

She didn't talk to her about her weird behaviour. Jenny was clearly hurt. She didn't knew what will happen to her in that Romeo's home? What will his family do to her?

How will he treat me? Will he love me? Will he give comforting hugs like my mother? Will his scent be comfortable as my mother's?

She was interrupted from her thoughts by Ruth's voice which was calling her name.

Ruth took her down to the living room. Merlin gave an angry look and said "What were you thinking Jenny?"

Jenny replied "One side of country is raining another side of country is burning. To stop all this problem I am thinking, but both of you keep on knocking the door. You even were scolding me. After all this I am now standing before you"

Merlin said with a sad face "Jenny! You were good in the morning. What happened to your mental state now?"

Jenny was not ready to answer her. Jenny didn't want to wear many jewels. She didn't play with the neighbour's child for two days. She didn't open her phone. She stayed in her house, so she went to shopping for her marriage. She didn't show any interest in that.

After two days she got bored with it too. Now primary question in her mind was why didn't Michael meet me? Does he even love me? What is he thinking now? Is he tensed and confused like me?

Merlin didn't complained too. She knew Jenny's marriage was in 10 days. So she asked Jenny to rest. Jenny felt something different today. She knew it was a week since Michael came to his house. She wondered how much her life changed after that day.

She remembered that Michael's family was coming to her house. They were coming to show her some designer saree. She was feeling something different now. She knew it was because she is going to meet Michael today.

She came down to her living room. Ruth was in her house today. Jenny didn't know how to react to Michael. But first how will he treat me?

Ruth asked Merlin "Who all are coming today?" Merlin said "Michael's brother and his sister-in-law are coming" Wait, does this mean Michael is not coming today?