Chaptr-35 UNEDITED

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

CAUTION: UNEDITED CHAPTER AHEAD.

How many of you still have this book in your library?

How many of you are angry with me?

This cover is was by ILive_Laugh_LoveI  Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for asking me to updates.

*******

I came inside our room to see Michael working on his laptop. My blood boiled on seeing that. I nearly ran to him and pulled him by his ears while my voice was very strict, “What are you doing mister?”

He tried to come with my hand so that pain is minimum and I didn't want him to be in pain too. His voice was amused, “You make it sound like I am some naughty boy caught stealing butter by his mom. I was just working on my company project.”

“Why did you work after office hours in home?”

I left his ear and sat beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulders while linking my arms with mine. My voice was soft now, “I know that you need to work but I am not worried about your company stocks or anything. My worry is about you only now. It has been a week only after you have been discharged from hospital.”

He kissed the top of my head and I snuggled into a warmth which I have gone used to in the last few days. His voice was coming straight to my ears which I liked, “I am not made of glass. You haven't allowed me to drive to office even.”

“You sound like I didn't let you go to office at all. I allowed you to go to office the 5th day itself, which I am still doubting if it is okay to go after 4 days rest itself?”

He stood up with me in his hold and he was in my hold. We went to balcony to see the mist settling down on the grass just like my life settling down with this guy who is nearly what I think about every minute.

I could sense the smile when he said, “You didn't allow me to drive after that accident even in flat roads. You hired a driver for me when you know that I love self driving.”

‘I love you so I do what I have to do for your safety. I can't have restless daytime when you drive.”

He was silent when I said this. I know that I got him at right spot. I am restless sometimes even when a driver drives the car nowadays. I make him text me after reaching safely and when he departs from office. He texts me every time he travels.

I used to go inside my room immediately after I get his text that he is travelling and I pray to god that he should reach safe.

While I was thinking this, his eyes were on his brother's son who was playing with Fred. My mind went to imagine a boy of same age but with Michael’s face.

The antics he will do to his father was coming to my mind. Me, Michael and a cute little boy was a ideal family for me.
I don't mind even if it is a girl.

There is a reason why I am asking a boy. I saw Michael’s childhood moment captured by a less advanced camera and he was super cute in it.

I wanted to see a cute boy like that so only I prefer a boy. I don't know what child he wants. If he wants a girl then the ideal family would have to include a girl too.

I smiled at the thought and saw Michael. It was clear the topic of thinking was same for both of us. My voice came muffled from his shoulder, “I was thinking about Children too. Which one do you want like, boy or girl? I am clearly excited to get into motherhood.”