Chapter-30 unedited

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This update is for  Krazy_Kiran who asked me a double update.

I think I will update again today. If you want to say thanks say to her.

******

The guide was explaining about the bees and Fred was busy hearing him. Fred turned and said to Jenny, "If Bees fly in circles it means flowers are near and if I rotate like this then it means flowers are away." He thought Jenny would hear eagerly but she was not thinking about the bees.

Michael was also not paying attention to anything. George started to make fun of them but they were in no mood to answer him even. When they reached the tribal settlement Jenny said that she will sit and asked them to go on. Fred was confused that Jenny who was very eager to know about tribal decided to stay behind.

Michael knew that she needed time so he decided to leave her behind and asked her to sit in a place where he can keep an eye on her.

When Jenny started to think she found that Michael was in her heart. He was present everywhere in her heart. She had a memory of him in everything she knew.

She remembered the first time she saw him. I said my wish only after closing my eyes and imagining his face. Did I fell in love at first sight?

JENNY'S POINT OF VIEW:

When I learned that his family is coming to choose wedding saree, why did I expect him to come? Why did I feel sorry that he was not coming?

Why did I feel happy when I saw that he came? I even wanted to make sure that he was sitting comfortably. Is this why I was checking on me at that day? Is this why I defended myself at that day in hotel?

Is this why I got that tickling feeling after he kissed me? Is this why I spent my time waiting for his call? Is this why I felt better when he was near?

Is this all because of love?

Can we fall love in single sight?

Even now when he was kissing I didn't push him. My hand didn't take any effort to push him. I lifted my head so that he can kiss my neck even. I wanted him to hug me even. I was thinking if he would hug me more even.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW:

The moment she realised that it was love, relief washed over her. She started to fly like a butterfly and she threw a glance at Michael's direction. He was seeing her. She smiled at him. I needed you to show my feelings even.

Michael was happy to see her smile and he smiled back at her. Fred said to Michael, "Do you think this place is suitable?"

"Suitable for what?"

"You forgot why we came here, we came here to choose a site to build a school for tribal here."

Michael felt embarrassed. At the same time, he felt water drops and he realised that it is raining. His head turned in Jenny's direction. Oh God! What did I do? She shouldn't get wet.

She came near him and he said, "I shouldn't have brought you here. Can I lift you up in my arm?"

She blushed on that word. May be it's a good idea. She said, "I can walk."

He hugged her from side and said, "I think it was good that you came too. I think you got some great things too."

Her mind went to those dreamy moments again and blushed. They went to the car. She sat near him and he took his kerchief. He started to dry her hair with his kerchief.