FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

At least say now if anyone ever wanted me to end up with Jenny.

Really no one?

A new setting. A college life started with few new friends. A new friend introduced me to the world of books.

He gave me a ramanichandran book. It was the story of a girl who wanted to revenge a guy who destroyed her family.

She works under him but fell in love with him and married. She later finds that his family is so sweet.

She wants to destroy his company but she stops but someone uses the information she collected to destroy.

In the mean time she falls in love with him but later he finds the evidence against his company was from her so fight with her.

She leaves him and goes to another city. She lives there but he finds her. They talk and she founds that he was framed.

This book was so great that I was literally thinking about this book with me as the titular character.

I asked many books of Ramanichandran and read.

I used to read Shakespeare books from my mom (who has list of degree in English) but lost that habit with time.

More and more I read I learnt how to love and how girls wanted to be loved. I developed as a guy.

I felt angry at the mistakes of hero and thought how will it be if he avoided it.

I started to write a book on my mind during nights.

After two years of reading nearly 100 ramanichandran books I signed up wattpad.

Suddenly a thought came, Why can't I write. What can I write?

There was a story which I have been imagining for years so thought why not write that. That's how "Her Dreams" was born.

So basically "Her Dreams" was book written to make me sleep.

Many of you discussed is it "Me vs Michael" which is a good discussion.

But unfortunately both are same. Michael was developed from me on reading Ramanichandran novels.

So Michael is me.

Many chapters are written with my name before being replaced by Michael for publishing.

I never asked people to vote or comment but I got more than 3k votes, 12k comments and 19k reads

I still can't believe that I have got all these votes and comments.

I am lazy enough to avoid correcting my mistakes but still you all have given me these.

When I see this book, I am still shocked like how did all these happen.

Even after the stupidity I did with endings.

My ending was same as another book's ending so I changed it abruptly (But that author later said it's nothing like that)

I got permission from that author and wrote the ending.

My next book is about a 16 year old girl...People kiss the land she has walked as she is so pure.

She ia kidnapped by a male roman god. He has a well built gym body with sculpted muscle.

He kidnapped her because he was half starving for three years.

She found that he has a dark past.

(His best friend stole his pen and destroyed his self belief )

She falls in love and he is attracted too. They kisd while she is tied.

But he wants to know if she kisses only her so he makes 4 ramdom guys to kiss her.

He feels happy only when he sees her resisting other guys.

He then thinks he likes her due to her legs only so to check if he loves her truly he cuts off her leg.

She allows him to cut to prove her love. Her true love.

(Thinking of keeping this as book name)

Then he realises he is in love after he finds that he is atttracred to her after her legs are cut off.

Then she marries her true love she gives him her heart now.

(Before she gave her legs)

Then they lives happily ever after.

How is the story?

But sorry....I can't write books like above.

I don't care even if I get less votes.

I have written few other books in my way...Read if you have time.

Vote if you are bored.

You guys stayed with me......Thanks for that.

Some ran (My first chapter has 1.46k reads and 158 votes)

And message for them is, "Clever girls. Great escape"

Thanks to all.....Krazy_Kiran AkankshaSharma3 NATASHAJESS SAMMI_RAPHAEL SaruPreethi sereneserica Meghu_die_Beste dancelover_7564 satwri SandhyaSharma08 Jevitha

Some don't allow to say thanks so I avoided them.

People who know me know how my memory is so sorry if i forgot any (I surely forgot many)

I never share ice cream but now is an exception.

*Throws ice cream all over*

Just few question,

Which is the favorite book which I wrote?

Best moment in my book?

Rate my book?

Did I ever hurt you in this book?

Say any parts which bored you in the book?

Thanks all......My parents won't be happy if they know I write a love story.

My parents think reading itself is useless at this age.

But I found my passion and wrote this book.

I never wanted to be successful. I just wanted to explore.

Wattpad is not about being successful. It's about embracing your passion.

Don't hesitate to write if writing is your passion. Don't think of votes and comments and all.

It's you and your book alone.

I might update extra scenes on "Her Dreams" in my other book "Bits and pieces"

Like fights between Yagappar (Jenny's son) and Michael (Jenny's husband)

Talk to me whenever you want to about my book.

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

-Yagappar