Chapter-24 Unedited

This is unedited. Sorry for the mistakes.

Thanks for the votes and comments you have been giving. I didn't ask about votes and comments in any of the chapters but still you gave them to me. THANKS GUYS.

There are two books I would like to talk about here. I used to suggest books but I don't think it was not useful. It's okay.

Here I am doing it because I thought I could at least give the writers a feeling that someone supports.

Many supported me like  _legallycrazy_liabieKrazy_Kiran and Lunaways

liabie  is my coach on writing. Some of you ask me if I am in love as I say it so truthfully. Thanks a lot. It is all because of this sis.

I hate love. I hate it from the bottom of my heart.

liabie  used to say, "Bro, you should live with characters. Get into their shoes and think like that." This is the reason sisters.

Krazy_Kiran, Lunaways and ILive_Laugh_LoveI are the sisters whose comment I expect every time.

_legallycrazy_ is my favorite in expressing things. AkankshaSharma3 is my favorite in comical sense and building a scene. I always remember the words they say. I still remember the comment _legallycrazy_ said. She said it was beautifully written. I will always remember it. I review my work with the number of comments she gives.

The private message I got from AkankshaSharma3 is also memorable.

Wait! I forgot the comical sense of Krazy_Kiran. Her book is full of jokes. Goal in creating Fred and Jenny's character is to create a jovial feel which I got from your books.

I can't be passionate like liabie and _Simply_Adorable_ towards their book. That sense of passionate things makes their book look great.

I can't be great writers like these people but still I will at least be a fan boy.

jennii-16 is an awesome writer. Her book is very unique with a unique plot. It is not a book where hero meets a girl in college or school and starts to date.

Yes, (with all due respect) it could be great book but it needed some polishing. I felt like detective. The amazing thing was she gave many clues about the identity of the girl which clearly showed that it is a well-planned plot.

YoungLady_21 wrote a book called "Stupid in love" when I see the number of votes in that book, I really feel bad. It is a well-planned and it flows amazingly well. I wish it gets more votes.

_Simply_Adorable_ "An Evening Dream" is a great book. It is about a writer who has a writer's block. The way she added society's issues was amazing.